*****The Riding Game*****

Just on my way out the door to work but I thought I'd snag this one before I left! I like these goofy tags! :wilynily:

Next Challenge: You making a stupid face while pointing at your chicken strips!

Not too much of a chicken strip on these worn out Shinkos. They are flat in the middle though from these Florida roads. I have to ride 45 minutes to get to a road with some decent curves.
Next Challenge: You holding some kind of a weapon while sitting on your bike.

I froze my ass off today, it was a chilly 35 degrees. But I was able to find a jail. This is the Gila County Sheriff Office & Jail out in Globe, AZ. The amount of razor wire was a little intimidating and I was worried I would get arrested as a Sheriff came pulling in as I was taking the pictures, I though for sure he'd assume I was casing the joint.

View attachment 13364View attachment 13365

This one is actually an old picture that I took in Payson, AZ about a month ago. I thought it was cool, and think sharing now is cool

View attachment 13366

Next Challenge: Your bike in front of a baseball field (get ready for spring training, the next major tourist influx here in AZ)

Well, it's no major league stadium, but there really is a baseball field buried under that snow behind the outfield fence!

Next Challenge, your motorcycle with (near) a snow plow or some other mechanized snow-removal equipment (shovels not allowed).

Well, it's no major league stadium, but there really is a baseball field buried under that snow behind the outfield fence!

Next Challenge, your motorcycle with (near) a snow plow or some other mechanized snow-removal equipment (shovels not allowed).
Not too many of those around here!

Aw, you two have been keeping this game moving all Winter! Get creative!

I'm going to leave this challenge for another day in the hope that some brave soul will manage to complete it. Hint: the snow blower in your garage would qualify as snow removal equipment.

I call it a leaf blower. You call it a snow blower.
Next challenge: A picture taken by someone else of you, on your bike and in your kitchen (not an outdoor kitchen)!

I call it a leaf blower. You call it a snow blower.
Next challenge: A picture taken by someone else of you, on your bike and in your kitchen (not an outdoor kitchen)!

Ummm, WTF kind of challenge is this:looseit:

Did you have too much meth in your cereal this morning to think how awesome it would be to put your bike in your kitchen and get another tweaker to take a pic of it?

Just kidding, btw, but this challenge is fugging nuts.

I call it a leaf blower.
:wtf: I'm pretty sure I'd call it a weed whacker. And I had such high hopes to pull in someone from the Northeast during this latest snow storm.

Do you mind if it's taken with a webcam or camera set on a timer? I'm sure that it would be easier if someone could do it with no one home so that they won't get yelled at.

Do you mind if it's taken with a webcam or camera set on a timer? I'm sure that it would be easier if someone could do it with no one home so that they won't get yelled at.

Just do it any way you can please.

The whole idea is to have someone else take it. So the wife knows you had the bike in the kitchen! LOL!

The whole idea is to have someone else take it. So the wife knows you had the bike in the kitchen! LOL!

Doesn't look like this one is happening (I sure as heck do not have a way to bring my bike into my kitchen).

New challenge?

Back