Too hot riding today

So for all those that are freezing, it was too hot today for a ride, did a short 150k to scrub in my new tires but at 35 to 38 deg c it was very uncomfortable. Might be safe but not nice!

Know exactly what you mean, a mate and I headed off this morning for a quick 100klm circuit. It was so dam hot I couldn’t wait to get home to the A/C.

I hate you all. It's -5 Canadian here and there a disgusting mixture of snow/sleet falling from the sky. I haven't thrown a leg over my bike in over a month and will be lucky if it moves again before April. My boss is currently trying to start a motorcycle/snowmobile dealership and has me earmarked to mange it. Hopefully it gets legs sooner than later and I can at least rip on some cool demo snowmobiles for the winter. It's nowhere close to my FZ1, but it's better than nothing.

So for all those that are freezing, it was too hot today for a ride, did a short 150k to scrub in my new tires but at 35 to 38 deg c it was very uncomfortable. Might be safe but not nice!
You young blokes are are soft,7 of us did a 450klms ride south west rocks, Nymbodia ,grafton.But 2 of the blokes crashed,both riders are ok so to speak, one went to hospital for a check out. One of the bike`s a right off the other one`s OK.,both riders were pushing it to hard on a strange road with some very tight/rough corners

-2c here and snowing last night but it ain't so bad. Still not miserable enough to stop riding.

I'd rather it be 40c. I had a taste of that glorious heat in California this summer. Heaven :)

Last edited:
You young blokes are are soft,7 of us did a 450klms ride south west rocks, Nymbodia ,grafton.But 2 of the blokes crashed,both riders are ok so to speak, one went to hospital for a check out. One of the bike`s a right off the other one`s OK.,both riders were pushing it to hard on a strange road with some very tight/rough corners
Wish I was young but I suppose thats relative! I thought the older you get the more you're supposed to like heat? Not working for me yet.

Back