Top Sellerie Seat

Nice price, someone's going to get a deal. Just being nosy, but did you not like the seat? I found mine to be way more comfortable than the stock seat.

Nice price, someone's going to get a deal. Just being nosy, but did you not like the seat? I found mine to be way more comfortable than the stock seat.

I couldn't actually fit on it! It must be a short length version or something? Are these quite expensive ? I wasn't sure what to put it up for but thought 150 was fair. I bought a genuine yamaha gel seat which I find fantastic!

New ones go for anywhere from 185-250 depending on what you want, plus if you want to keep your old seats they charge for new pans but that's not too much. I think you priced it just right for a like new seat. Yes they are not meant for taller people. I'm only 5' 8" and I have the long seat, the regular would be too cramped. Now you just need someone with a yellow FZ1 to contact you. Good luck.:sport12:

New ones go for anywhere from 185-250 depending on what you want, plus if you want to keep your old seats they charge for new pans but that's not too much. I think you priced it just right for a like new seat. Yes they are not meant for taller people. I'm only 5' 8" and I have the long seat, the regular would be too cramped. Now you just need someone with a yellow FZ1 to contact you. Good luck.:sport12:

Thanks pal! Open to offers on this, it's in my way and would rather somebody make use of it.

Back