Trying some new angles

Very cool Mike! Loving the vids and a bit jealous being snowed in here with my camera sitting still!

But you're STILL on the wrong side of the road! ;) :D

Great video Mike! I'm curious as to whether you have two cameras recording simultaneously at two locations on the bike or changing the mounting position using one camera and then editing the two views? Either way it looks great. Yes, I'm a bit jealous too!!!!

can you take a picture of where you are mouting the camera on the bike....how you are mounting.....

and we won't tell how fast you are going....great vids!

can you take a picture of where you are mouting the camera on the bike....how you are mounting.....

Yeah that would be cool also when you post your vids could you share what type of camera you are using

What's with the "Ooops Bang" video?

Dude hauled out in front of me, then tried to give me a race, so I rolled of the throttle and rode with one hand on the hip to show I wasn't gonna race him, as I didn't want to watch him die...lol....Then I look up ahead and thought," He's going to fast for this corner." Oops Bang! Lucky it was a right hander...a left hander with something coming and he could've wiped someone out. They were OK.

Great video Mike! I'm curious as to whether you have two cameras recording simultaneously at two locations on the bike or changing the mounting position using one camera and then editing the two views? Either way it looks great. Yes, I'm a bit jealous too!!!!

Yeah that would be cool also when you post your vids could you share what type of camera you are using

Go pro HD. I've got a small screen and mount it on that for the back at me shot, and the click in mounts on the frame just in front of my knees. The under tail shot is a click in mount and the picture gets rotated ,so it loses quality. They are going to fix it so you can set the camera upside down in the menu, eventually.

As for speeds:laugh2:....I may have inadvertently popped over the speed limit, just, at some point:innocent0002::Liar:

It shouldn't down grade the quality just by rotating the pitcher through a program. If the resolution is 1280x720 when you rotate it 180deg it should be the same 1280x720. Its only if you increase the image in size within the native dimensions. zooming into the shot. What your doing is spot on. dont change a thing, good thinking and feed us more videos.

Back