Two Brothers

FZ1IL

I bought Two Brothers slip on. what a joy:smoking:
There is a big impact on how the engine acts, it revs faster, feels lighter, and the noise WOW that's harmony.
Although in the city its very loud, I decided to purchase a power tip (DB Killer).
Hope it will do the job with the cops.

I"m pleased.

:cheers:

Love mine and to be legal I had to get the P4 tip. :( Still looks great but it's nearly stock sound now.

p4%20tip.jpg

I have a db killer in mine, but I am going to take it out. I guess the cops aren't as tough here in Florida and it only gets real loud over 8,000 rpm.

I put the carbon M2 on my 08 and it was way louder than I expected (I removed the cat too). I installed the P1X tip and it's still pretty loud. Is the P4 tip the quietest one available? If so, I may be getting that one...

I love the looks and weight savings but my old ears can't take the sound. I always wear ear plugs every time I ride too...

I put the carbon M2 on my 08 and it was way louder than I expected (I removed the cat too). I installed the P1X tip and it's still pretty loud. Is the P4 tip the quietest one available? If so, I may be getting that one...

I love the looks and weight savings but my old ears can't take the sound. I always wear ear plugs every time I ride too...

I believe the P4 is the quietest. I did not gut the cat so my bike would be a lot quieter. Cheap enough to try it out anyway. :D

Just install a PX1 silencer, there is a big reduce in the loudness of the sound, from unbearable in the city to a cool sound, I"m pleased :yes:

Back