Wanted to see if I posted the pics properly

drclarksmith

Could you guys check on my profile and see if the pics posted of my bike?
I posted some, and then uploaded a pic from my iphone that I took last weekend after installing my Akrapovic slip-on.

I'm somewhat new to the forum, and am still learning the functionality of the site.

If they posted, tell me what you guys think? I need to do something with my license plate, I kinda just got it jimmyrigged on the rear footpeg. LOL
I need suggestions and some pics of what you guys have done on yours.

Thanks guys
CJ

Pictures posted fine. Bike looks good with that Akra pipe and I bet it sounds great. Did you remove the whole rear fender? Just buy a fender eliminator kit so you can mount your plate properly. You can always make some small brackets to mount it if you don't want to spend the money. However, I would fix it soon so the cops don't hassle you over the plate. You don't want to give them any excuse to pull you over. Here are a couple of pics of my bike:

Evotech fender eliminator with Watsen LED turn signals:
06_Fender_Eliminator.jpg

My Yoshimura R-77 CF exhaust:
IMG_0715.jpg

Last edited:
Pictures posted fine. Bike looks good with that Akra pipe and I bet it sounds great. Did you remove the whole rear fender? Just buy a fender eliminator kit so you can mount your plate properly. You can always make some small brackets to mount it if you don't want to spend the money. However, I would fix it soon so the cops don't hassle you over the plate. You don't want to give them any excuse to pull you over. Here are a couple of pics of my bike:

Evotech fender eliminator with Watsen LED turn signals:
06_Fender_Eliminator.jpg

My Yoshimura R-77 CF exhaust:
IMG_0715.jpg
Thanks NJFZ1, that yoshi looks great man. I was torn between your yoshi and the akrapovic.

I also appreciate the advice on the cops. So far they havent messed with me, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time. I guess I need to get around to doing it, it's just I only get to ride on the weekends, because the only garage I can use to keep it is in Blue Ridge GA where my girl lives. I live and work in Atlanta during the week. There is no way I'm leaving it outside at my apartment. Bikes get lifted all the time around here.

Thanks for the post man, I love the pics, red looks good man.

Back