Watsen Design LED's

Bogie

Mounted up some Watsen Design LED signals. Clean and stealthy look. They don't list them for the FZ10 so I took the chance that the FZ09 Signals looked like they would work. Spliced the signals to the stock wiring. Works great!!!

Video:
https://youtu.be/5aS8UIFvX8w

Dustin

Wow, those are very stealthy. Looks great on your '10 but I wonder if the fronts need to stick out a little bit more to draw more attention? Maybe 1/4"?

ballmead

They do seem a little hard to see from front on. I don't mind the stock ones on the MT10, they are LED from factory.

FZ1inTX

Adminstrator
Nope.... not working for me... You need to unload those fast. I'll take them off your hands Bogie... I'd do ya that solid! :rofl:

The do look great and stealthy? I couldn't find them in the frontal shot! Not until I watched the video anyway. Very nice!

Bogie

Nope.... not working for me... You need to unload those fast. I'll take them off your hands Bogie... I'd do ya that solid! :rofl:

The do look great and stealthy? I couldn't find them in the frontal shot! Not until I watched the video anyway. Very nice!
LOL!! Thanks.

FZ1inTX

Adminstrator
Since Bogie wouldn't remove those ones, another member sent me his unopened ones... Elementary my dear Watsen! Thank you Keith!

Attachments

FZ1inTX

Adminstrator
Since it is such a quick job, I went out and did this this morning. The only snag I ran into was my ciggy power socket is tapped into the left signal HOT wire so I'm without that outlet until I tap a new location. But I don't use it that often anyway and have a way around it if I need power to anything. Question for you Watsen owners.... When in use, do your resistors get super-hot, as in "can't touch that" hot? I know a resistor is an electrical dam and will heat up as a by-product of doing its job but will these melt anything? I'll have to come up with a way to insure these touch nothing under the fairing.

Attachments

Last edited: