Went for a ride on the Other Side

Cool video! It worked fine now...you probably didn't have it shared properly at the start. And yes now you're on the "right" side of the road :poke:

Cool video! It worked fine now...you probably didn't have it shared properly at the start. And yes now you're on the "right" side of the road :poke:

LOL....Went over to the FZ6 forum and the padlock thingy was back:doh2:...WTF? So I did it again and now you can see it so it must have worked.

Rode on the wrong side of the road at great personal risk too, I might add....lol.

It's that perfect time of year here, just before the early rains we get those crisp clear days at around 28 degrees C. Mesh jacket, and a 'T' shirt for perfect comfort.:icon_beer:

You did GREAT Mike! Nice riding!

But now there's another problem. Your throttle and clutch are on the wrong sides! :D Bet that takes some getting used to! ;)

Just wondering

I was wondering if Brit and Ozzy bikes have the kickstand on the right side of bikes imported to those places ? otherwise I'd think they would lean the wrong way:australia:

Linkin park rocks

I couldn't agree more:Rockon:

I was wondering if Brit and Ozzy bikes have the kickstand on the right side of bikes imported to those places ? otherwise I'd think they would lean the wrong way:australia:

Nope. Stand on the left. Unless of course I stand on the right:doh2:...lol.

Disclaimer...... Mike would like to apologize for the p1$$ poor quality of that last joke. It wasn't his idea. The little dude with the pitch fork on his right shoulder made him do it.

Ride

Very nicely done. Makes you look like you ain't working, just having fun, while still hitting a very good pace. I like it. Sounds good, too.

Back