What bike would you ride if you could now longer ride a Sportbike?

Big Wheel scooters

We rented Apriia and Piagio 250s in Croatia. They were a blast on rural highways. Their 500cc bikes must be even better. That Super Tenere rocks.

The new S10 is really a nice bike. I got a "tour" of it a MotoGP this year from none those that Nick Inatch (sp?). But once he learn I had a Stelvio he drilled me with questions!

He needed a comfortable bike that would run 90 all day.

Really there are not bad full bore adventure bikes. The mags just need to make a list.

On the Stelvio the seat can be raised 1". For long trips I raise the saddle and my knees are happy. Off road and around town I set the saddle on low. It's surprising the different an inch can make. ;)

How about a FJR1300? Its a sport tourer? I rode one a few weeks ago at a demo day and damn was I impressed. Everything was so smooth. Throttle, acceleration, braking, shifting and suspension was a dream! I was a good 2 up bike and im really getting pulled in that direction (while keeping the R1 of coarse!)

It was super comfy for me and just felt great

On the Stelvio the seat can be raised 1". For long trips I raise the saddle and my knees are happy. Off road and around town I set the saddle on low. It's surprising the different an inch can make. ;)

Same on the tiger. Only bike I have had where you can adjust the seat height.

Back