What did Santa bring your FZ1 for Christmas?

Santa didn't bring anything for my FZ1 but I got something else.

We found out that my Girlfriend is pregnant :Rockon::cloud9:

I didn't get anything for the FZ1 for Christmas but she did order my lower cowl (previous thread) for the bike for my upcoming birthday. :D :tup:

For Christmas this year, I got a baby parrot. He's a male Solomon Island Eclectus parrot. I've been waiting TWO YEARS to get this guy. I wanted a local breeder that only hand-feeds and it took this long to find a breeder within driving distance AND for her pair to produce a male. Needless to say, I've been 1st on the waiting list for a while! He was hatched Sept 10th and is coming home with us on Sunday. Here's a pic of our first visit with him about 5 weeks ago.

attachment.php

My parents had a male and a female eclectus. These are very pretty birds and can be a sweet and loving pet. Their bird was named charley. I called him crazy charley b/c when anyone but my parents would go to the cage he would turn his head sideways make this wierd humm sound and strike at you. But for my parents he was just a sweet heart. The coolest bird they still have is a african grey. now that is one smart bird. well anyway good luck with your new baby bird!

low key on my end....but I finally got to the part of the garage that housed all sorts of goodies that will be soon updated in the progression of Lunacy thread....and then I can shut up about talking about it and actually doing the work to install......+3 months in some instances....

Santa brought me my Two bros slip on, (Which I got a little early), Motrax flush mounts turn signals, and an intergrated taillight. It was a pretty good christmas this year. Everyone have a happy new year and be safe!!

That reminds me. Aren't you supposed to post up photos of said mods?

Yes, I will take a few pics of the bike and post it in a day. Work is keeping me busy :doh2:

Last edited:
I see we've got a lot of "Good Boys" here on the forum. Santa was very nice indeed! I asked Santa for "sunshine and 65 degrees" but I didn't get it! Oh well, I'll try again next year. Have a wonderful day guys. I'll be heading over to my brother's house to see my Mom and Sister who are here from Vegas. It's been two years so I'm excited to see them. Thats a great present right there, I can't ask for much more.

Hmmm.. I think santa left the sun in Cali... It was nice, and yes I did go for a ride even though my Commander hasn't come yet. But soon I hope..:). Glad to hear about the family get to gether, and that everyone got a nice gift.

Between santa and my birthday I got PCIII with Ivans latest map , Ignition module , Ivans flies , Ivans FCE ,k&n air filter ,Shogun frame sliders and a new Joe rocket jacket . I guess i been real good

Back