What did you do to your FZ today?

Very sexy bike Dicko! No doubt one of the nicest and most pimped out FZ's out there! Looks you done just about everything possible. The only useful aftermarket part I don't see is a radiator guard.

Thanks,

I've been looking into upgrading the indicators to LED, but haven't found a rad guard I like.

Very sexy bike Dicko! No doubt one of the nicest and most pimped out FZ's out there! Looks you done just about everything possible. The only useful aftermarket part I don't see is a radiator guard.

I agree I love his bike too . Im not a big fan of white but this bike is slick !! good job Dicko

Went on an online spending spree.:Rockon:

Order Contents:

----------------------------------------------------------------
Qty | Description |
----------------------------------------------------------------
1 | SWINGARM SPOOLS
Brand: Yamaha
ms4rdk8GinK3LF__vAvgjTA.jpg

1 | FRONT HEAD LIFT & REAR SET
PIN SIZE: 19mm
$_35.JPG

1 | PRO TIRE PRESSURE GAGE
oxford_pro-gauge.jpg

1 | LOCKING WHEEL CHOCK
image_23163.jpg

Last edited:
Just got her back from the dyno. This time I got it tuned with the stock Arrow dB killer and the stock Airbox. Now I'm fiddling with the low throttle position values to get it working better with Ivan's ECU flash.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Just got her back from the dyno. This time I got it tuned with the stock Arrow dB killer and the stock Airbox. Now I'm fiddling with the low throttle position values to get it working better with Ivan's ECU flash.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Just finished charging my laptop. Sunday I'll try that out and let you know how it goes. Thanks again!

Drove out to Long Island with Ray this morning to see what will be his new bike, a mint condition 09' with only 3900 original miles and one owner. We are picking it up next Sunday. Let the modding begin!

IMG_1162_zps1e272751.jpg

Drove out to Long Island with Ray this morning to see what will be his new bike, a mint condition 09' with only 3900 original miles and one owner. We are picking it up next Sunday. Let the modding begin!

IMG_1162_zps1e272751.jpg

Wow, nice find! Bestest year and fastest color too! :p
I had to drive all the way from Montreal to Indiana to pick mine up, but had a blast doing so. (father and son bonding time)

Attachments

• IMG-20140117-00710.jpg
    IMG-20140117-00710.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Awesome Billy!!!

My Feejer will be paid off soon and I am very tempted to go get the Brand New 09 in Colbalt Blue setting at my dealer for a second bike. Rebuild the naked!!!! :sinister:

Took her for annual maintenance to the dealer. Now 44k km onthe clock. As I already replaced brake pads and airfilter at 40k, they only replaced oil and filter, sparkplugs. Sync was done and had to tighten up the bearings of the front legs, being doing too much wheelie attempts apparantly :) not yet good at it though but getting there (power wheelies)

As much as I hate doing this, it is now that time of the year in the Great Plaines of the USA where frost is normal in the mornings and time to put the bike into winter storage.:p

Back