What did you do to your FZ today?

Hi fellers, well today I took my copper dawg modified secondary flies out. On my last rolling road tune it was tuned to run without them, so I got round to going primarily flies only. It's pissing down with rain so the test ride has been put off until tomorrow. What a tosser it was to get the grub screws out. I applied heat but the pozi drive grub screws did not want to shift they was starting to strip grrr. All done now, phew..!
Can't wait to see how the beast performs...

Went for a 3 hour blast through the hills near me. Got lost twice (accidently on purpose) and found some awesome roads I hope I'll be able to find again. Got home and cleaned and lubed the chain.

Well I took the beast out for a test ride and was happy that a GSXR 1000 didn't do me off the lights and only got level with me in 3rd gear. He couldn't believe an fz1-n could do him off the lights and stay with him past 3rd gear. After that it was traffic and it was just filtering and anyone's lead. Happy though as I thought he would show me up.. Oh yeah just to add I had the wife on the back and he was one up.. Also not at any time did it become dangerous..

Oooooowwweeee
bcf5e1908f0dcfaf901db13a0cf2c5ef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rode it 15 minutes to a Honda auto dealer to get some ATF for my car. The ride along the Indian River cancelled out any aggravation of needing to top off my Honda.

Since I don't no how to quote on here I'll have to spell it out haha

@ Dustin, these are actually my second set of Q3's and I was really happy with them great grip in the in the corners and performed surprisingly well in the rain. I have to look back at my records to get an accurate number for how long I ran them but anything over 3,000 miles I can't complain too much about, longer life than the stock tires and allot better grip. The hardest thing to get used to was that the stock tires would "smear" in the corners if you were really pushing it kind of giving you feedback that you don't want to push it harder and I never got that with the Q3's, unless I'm just not pushing hard enough haha

@ FZ1riderNY, you don't know how close you were to getting a shot at those lowers a few weeks ago, I was a breath away from doing an N conversion just to try something new but decided against it haha if I ever do, you've got first dibs. Try calling a dealer and have them look through their database, I'm pretty sure that's how I did it and they connected me with a dealer in Florida that had them and I had them shipped to my door, they can tell you if any dealers in the country have them

Since I don't no how to quote on here I'll have to spell it out haha

@ Dustin, these are actually my second set of Q3's and I was really happy with them great grip in the in the corners and performed surprisingly well in the rain. I have to look back at my records to get an accurate number for how long I ran them but anything over 3,000 miles I can't complain too much about, longer life than the stock tires and allot better grip. The hardest thing to get used to was that the stock tires would "smear" in the corners if you were really pushing it kind of giving you feedback that you don't want to push it harder and I never got that with the Q3's, unless I'm just not pushing hard enough haha

@ FZ1riderNY, you don't know how close you were to getting a shot at those lowers a few weeks ago, I was a breath away from doing an N conversion just to try something new but decided against it haha if I ever do, you've got first dibs. Try calling a dealer and have them look through their database, I'm pretty sure that's how I did it and they connected me with a dealer in Florida that had them and I had them shipped to my door, they can tell you if any dealers in the country have them

Thanks very much. I didn't know you were able to do that. As soon as I'm in the new house I'll give it a shot. Thanks.

Removed my rear section to fit my power bronze carbon bits. Only to find that it's slightly different from the original one and is going to need some work to fit. If it had the two internal bolts the same as the original one it would be much easier.

Back