What did you do to your FZ today?

Pj is sending me a red dragon sticker... yes I have been there a few times, I only have carbon fiber ones left, so we will see which looks better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black Betty got her goodies put on today!!! (Carozzeria Wheels, Front Rotors with Black Carriers, EBC HH Pads front and rear, Lightec Chain Adjusters and Driven 520 Sprockets and Chain kit)

I drilled mine out to go over the metal bushing. Some guys just drilled them out just enough to fit the bolt. I tried that and there was still a bit of flex.

Last edited:
I installed some EBay T10 5W auxiliary globes in my headlight. They looked awesome initially on installation.
On the ride to work one of them died. On the way home from work, the other one died too.
What cheap junk, I then went over to Powerbulbs.com and ordered some decent Osram ones.
Effing EBay junk.

Sent from my Moto G (4)

I installed some EBay T10 5W auxiliary globes in my headlight. They looked awesome initially on installation.
On the ride to work one of them died. On the way home from work, the other one died too.
What cheap junk, I then went over to Powerbulbs.com and ordered some decent Osram ones.
Effing EBay junk.

Sent from my Moto G (4)

I use the Narva Arctic white and they have lasted me years. I put the headlight and aux globes in and it looks great.

Installed new bar-end mirrors. Still need block-off plates.

y4mOtDBaH8mhfurg1lEDvbAlHqk_JTI79kqASUOk0lf3TjKflb0ATFy3BKU7jgT4cGlrx8kNqxScF1onrmQp1DAHpIM-vK-57U3VDjrJfdzAaFyLlaoRWWMwxPTtserhXMRAdq7o-cBjkFIbncl64XnHvWGL2Uj7kjTeX7hy7lmOevwXYxkp_9KO_pQo1AnPoDKEe3k_OYNCAWZdYDNPntcOw

y4mJtiFJ0wlrDdzZhUyuu05Q4-WKvvD8Q37CgWWr9B_zyL_g4cUeqau7-hZchQgtHXZgqurykeYKJPqXNzGL0OSaiPxfGDC8N90z-pL8Jmxc5RUAH7ApnVwN_XiOvF461C9objsdaVyBuAxXnX2TSGiivhJWV82BaOrxhtCut6YaMGHTE47yXdnGLlVzVf6XE2bxNcGrJVW0n5WLbW-fNNmtQ

y4mZcMrSuWpnXFHTtwyqzKFQGpduXoMF7KL5RRX44Sl8AlZKo4JqwiD_oiRJMUgepC-vZcYF1Oqg0yiywB25Ko_GYfn9E4KHnrhR1DFJiqpsytOZ_QHqA2cwZWD3r8pjofrf_Ic-gioG5KzPSOYxNa0o6s1zlZ-fmO_KFQVExDAJPiQWGPMNEbnqu4an_LjmPYcWMseguauGzYK4T9ADPYVEA

y4m6xW0VghzvpM9-LBJD5HSy2kt3SjX_Ya66IH75s2iuDY37kwEjORIAdA6cLcSE5nYFnjbTp9gEYhw73vtaL2yXuUfHidzA4Gwa_nbJdokjXecgA9sQpZqnwbj87IHyMnDXLhKS-tQ6UxvpAFpsD2O6ORbuamDkwO_8FG6oNsbkkFvWoazyGbByPCPG0ZqY0Lr_weriNQs-KWU1Pt9ejWjyg

Last edited:
Looks nice. Who's windscreen is that??

Thanks.
It's from MRA. I bought the windscreen second hand so i have no idea what specific type it is.
I have a longer Puig double bubble windscreen for the longer trips with allot of highway. The MRA is not so comfortable for highway use, however it helps you to keep the speed a little bit lower ;)

Last edited:
Two copperdawgs came in. For both the bikes. Grey one was used and cracked. So I'll be breaking out the fiberglass kit IMG_8339.jpg

Installed graves velocity stacks. Nice upgrade with a noticable better mid range (6500 rpm) Instant wheelies from second gear when you come out of of corner and hit the throtle arround 7000rpm;

y4mse1yFgg-3r1vYKljSDOrtX15V-j5wW_lqwF48oREOtUYRH5mbu9WnJ8_jqrDonTncL2DitI1Rr4wiPKDsmpdoFmdUOOHmt-UhwZnrB0cA85hWKK04gxGUebY1OIxn6ulW5-ju6BBcl_-YBYPYgxnRyxJX-3aFTW9C4NZXRhcesQmNRteWKPgmjzK1LJ56dFezBzO4HqH7csIYDrzpyy1xA

Original vs Graves
y4mQW-LfxvgslTsz1slwumCTHQLummf8HLiIF4MSmLG0fh_TNQyRasPLxrvDwDf5KXhUh4RTtity-lrqadA8c2z8XJJghm8MMCJofG3rg0RfSI4esAaG432SSD6Cd_5TJTgU1stJ5ICuIJhQ8tdEX6hus9kCZYK9Fet5WMzNJ1kfbbkdEA_xHpV4rDVKJ99Lng9c07mYLXzuhirukh-Y5DuYA

Last edited:
Back