What did you do to your FZ today?

Since the r1 forks. I have added a set of 905raceing armor bars, hyper pro damper, lextek rearsets, carbon chain guard, and in the mail a copper dawg fuza seat cowl in carbon. IMG_3485.jpg

Also took it to the dragon in the rain IMG_2726.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good,

I bled the front & rear brakes, all new Motul brake fluid in there now. Just need to get some time to go for a ride. Annual service next week before I head off to Phillip Island for the MotoGP. Will be driving across this year though. The bike will stay home and save flattening off the tires.

I stripped the front end, took out the old ball bearing race and fitted new top and bottom taper roller bearings. Rides and steers so much better.

Fabricated and installed a fender eliminator with new LED turn signals and installed some Answer Pro Taper fat bars with Rizoma bar riser. And finally a FZ8 clutch perch and mirrors so I could move the mirrors to the bars to see past my elbows.

Another mixed bag of crap for weather today so I cleaned out the garage and got things back in order after the last couple projects. Snapped a few new pics of the FZ while it was outside of course. LOL

IMG_0453.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0461_pe_pe.jpg

A_Side_4_pe.jpg

A_Side_1.jpg

Front_2.jpg

Another mixed bag of crap for weather today so I cleaned out the garage and got things back in order after the last couple projects. Snapped a few new pics of the FZ while it was outside of course. LOL

IMG_0453.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0461_pe_pe.jpg

A_Side_4_pe.jpg

A_Side_1.jpg

Front_2.jpg
Nice!

Отправлено с моего SM-G955F через Tapatalk

man that FZ10 is so sexy. Love those bikes, just cannot justify one at the moment.... one day though.

I finally had time to put my new front Tire and Front Brake Pads on the FZ1 tonight, rewarded myself with a delightful treat.

FZ1 Funky Buddha.jpg

man that FZ10 is so sexy. Love those bikes, just cannot justify one at the moment.... one day though.

I finally had time to put my new front Tire and Front Brake Pads on the FZ1 tonight, rewarded myself with a delightful treat.

Thanks. That is an interesting name for that drink. LOL

Back