What did you do to your FZ today?

Small but useful little addition to the bike. Sato Racing Chain Hook. Keeps the chain off the ground when taking the rear wheel out. They only come in gold so I had my powder coater coat it in matte black for me.

sato_chain_hook_1.jpg

sato_chain_hook_2.jpg

sato_chain_hook_3.jpg

sato_chain_hook_4.jpg

You must spend more time cleaning that bike than riding it.... holy cow that rear end of clean.... Mine is so grimy. But I do ride mine 5 days a week....

LOL!!! I am OCD about it. I clean the bike completely after every ride. This also have a 2nd bike for long haul two-up riding. This is my fun solo hooligan bike.

I'm glad you had a great day on the road bud. They were talking all night about the rain today which made me stay home...……….Of course the friggin sun is still shining!!! Oh well, next weekend looks to be good at this point. Great shots as usual by the way!

Today I picked up my ECU from Vcyclenut . He flashed the ECU and made fueling changes to match a airbox mod, gutted cat and a slip on. Ignition timing for better throttle response and more power, removed restrictions in lower gears, opened Secondary Throttle Plates earlier and more aggressive, turned fans on earlier at 205* , disabled injector decel cut, disabled AIS, disabled EXUP valve, reduced speedometer error for stock error.

I did the Lars airbox mod today I just need to get some 600 grit sand paper to finish smoothing it out. Tomorrow I'll do the cat and take her for a spin. I gotta say this thing is a slow turd. Hopefully, I'm impressed otherwise I'm going to park it and take my dirt bike out to the woods and ride my sorrows away. I'll keep y'all posted .

Changed the rear tire on the FZ1. The old tire went 9K miles since June 30, 2018 and still had some life left before a nail inserted itself into the tire.

c809a2bc5e3b10fb018962e34ffee192.jpg

718ec8a2e7bdf4ccd89afa0729b71009.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Panicked at a new rattle!!

I wired up the centre stand.... it broke in half when I took it off the stand and only the half with the spring stayed off the road... so rather than sparks and a potential crash I had to find something to ties the floppy bit in place. A bit Heath Robinson but only had to get me 10 miles.... and I need to start cycling to and from work again anyway. It's probably my fatness that broke the blooming stand!!!!

Back