What the heck is this?

It's this...

big_22377535lck.jpg

This one is the UM V2S-250 Naked, it's a rebadged hyosung.

Its Korean made bike. they have 650cc n 250cc both are V twins.
Not 100% but 650cc motor r used on suzuki sv 650.
I rode the 650cc bike n it has power n good handling

Hey, I think I saw that very bike a few weeks ago, parked in a similar spot and I wasn't sure what to make of it......near Best Buy close to Lakeline mall in Cedar Park?

This was over in the IKEA shopping center near the REI

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk

This was over in the IKEA shopping center near the REI

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk

Ah, that's right! That's where I saw it. I had the wife going to a few places & that was another. I knew it looked familiar. :yes:

I bought a balaclava at REI. Great purchase that works well on the chilly rides!

The Hyosung's run Suzuki engines with a Hyosung frame. The Hyosung factory have been making engines for Suzuki since the 70's but have only recently began making there own frames. They are pretty cheap and which is reflected in what you get, there suspension is limited and the breaks need allot of work but they are getting better. For a cheap ride to work and back they are worth a look but until they work on there chassis, suspension and breaks I wouldn't get one. They are mainly aimed at the beginner market which is kinda kool as they offer a cheap bike to help noobies get a taste of riding before they commit too much cash into the sport.

Back