what type seat you riding?

I have the Yamaha Gel seat and I have to say its not the best. I've had Sargent and Corbins on my other bikes and they were definitely better.

Sargent is better than Corbin for comfort. There is a guy on this forum that takes your stock seat and recovers it to make it much better. That is how I would go.

This is almost as bad as asking what type of oil is best : oops:

Seriously what may work for somebody may not be as good for the next person. I think the only consensus that you'll find is that the stock seat is not that great.

I had a Sargent seat for a couple of years and now I have a Corbin. I happen to like the Corbin better, but it's still not an "all-day" seat for me.

Seriously what may work for somebody may not be as good for the next person.

Completely agree.

I've ridden the Gen 1 and Gen 2 and I found the stock seat was perfectly fine for all day riding. All the reviews on my 919 praised the stock seat for comfort but I found it horrible and ended up getting a Corbin. Different butts, different results :spank2:

Seriously what may work for somebody may not be as good for the next person. I think the only consensus that you'll find is that the stock seat is not that great.

I had a Sargent seat for a couple of years and now I have a Corbin. I happen to like the Corbin better, but it's still not an "all-day" seat for me.

I agree and I'd never say the TS seat is the best for this reason.... but I WILL say the TS seat is an all-day seat for me and I'm heavier than Tony. ;)

I also own the Top Sellerie front and rear seat. Personally, I really like it. It's formed a bit higher and is more rounded. It lifts the rider just a bit. The back pad is nice, it really keeps you up on the gas tank. I just wouldn't want to be any taller, I'm 5'10". The passenger looks to get more room since the back pad comes up and is almost straight on with the passenger seat. The two seats make the fz1 look shorter. If I didn't own these seats, I'd go with Eddie.

Back