What you can do...

What the f**k do you do when your daughters have grown enough and no longer consider you, your wife is at work, the dog dozing and...

IT'S RAINING A LOT OUTSIDE ? :thinking:

ehm, sorry, I was thinking out loud :(
what's up you guys beyond the puddle ?

Ahahah ! Good advices, I have to dismount some accessories from my damaged little FZS 600 and sell them on eBay.
The problem is that the weather is a bit cold and humid. I broke my ribs last April in an accident (in which I also damaged the frame of my bike) and with this weather they hurt. Prefer not to suffer cold.

Damn our Mediterranean climate is becoming more tropical, and now we have no more between-seasons. Only hot summers and very cold winters with monsoon-like rain...:(

Ahahah ! Good advices, I have to dismount some accessories from my damaged little FZS 600 and sell them on eBay.
The problem is that the weather is a bit cold and humid. I broke my ribs last April in an accident (in which I also damaged the frame of my bike) and with this weather they hurt. Prefer not to suffer cold.

Damn our Mediterranean climate is becoming more tropical, and now we have no more between-seasons. Only hot summers and very cold winters with monsoon-like rain...:(

Simple, bring the bike into the house.
:thinking:

Build a potato gun.

Are You kidding me ? :)
You know you've more or less guessed? I decided to recuperate an old project for the construction of a home RADAR (actually an ultrasound one) and now I'm wasting time writing the man-machine interface in Dev C++.
I'm not a professional programmer (I studied electronic engineering not informatics) and it takes me a bit 'of time. :stupidPC: :)

Back