Women and Tech

I have heard that more Electronic Tech is bought by women than men. I might have messed up that stat, sort of. Yesterday I Paid for new phones for both my wife and youngest daughter (technically an adult now). For my wife an HTC Amaze, and for my daughter a Galaxy S II. I have used an HTC Desire for work for a while now for it's email and net browsing capabilities. Unfortunately I can take the office with me just about anywhere now. If I could type worth a damn I would be dangerous.

My wife' s new HTC is truly amazing, so it lives up to its name. The Galaxy S II I am not sure of as I have not been able to get a look at it since my kid got her hands on it, She seems to like it.

11-T-Mobile-HTC-Amaze-4G1.jpg

samsung-galaxy-s-ii-4.jpg

Now we can be a truly modern family: Sitting in the same room all silently staring at our mind sucking tech toys.....I think I'll go to the garage and fire up the laptop.

Last edited:
Lee, I have the Galaxy S II and love it! Huge screen and excellent graphics. Very fast dual-core and with an added micro-SD card, the sky's the limit. The 8mp camera is incredible (in daylight anyway).

My wife is becoming more gadget-friendly. She's looking to upgrade her Droid X to something newer and faster. She loves the S II screen but Verizon here doesn't offer this model... The Droid Razr Maxx seems to be the direct competition for the S II. She loves my Kindle Fire too!

My daughter is a techno girl and wants the latest and newest gadgets available ALL the time. She lives on her Galaxy S (not a II) and is in total envy of my S II.

I love my gadgets but I love motorcycles more.

I must be really oldschool as I'm trying and pushing my daughter out the house for a walk alongside the canal with her boyfriend than constant sitting texting and chatting via MSN/FB.

Actually thinking of it as I write, it'll be much SAFER if she continues to text/MSN/FB rather than the strawls alongside the canal and the bushes with her boyfriend :confused0024: :doh2:

I must be really oldschool as I'm trying and pushing my daughter out the house for a walk alongside the canal with her boyfriend than constant sitting texting and chatting via MSN/FB.

Actually thinking of it as I write, it'll be much SAFER if she continues to text/MSN/FB rather than the strawls alongside the canal and the bushes with her boyfriend :confused0024: :doh2:

No truer words have been spoken! I think it is so sad how much time is taken in front of a screen. OH Wait, what am I doing right now........ I do get outside every day, especially once our yearly Ice Age is over. I prefer to have a different type of screen in front of me.:stunta]:

Back