WTB Upper fairing and right insert

Missy, what is broke on the insert? Is it that solo long mounting tab with the metal clip on it? Both of mine are now put back together with JB Weld and are stronger than stock! :D Next time I take them off, I'll snap a couple pics. As cheaply put together as that place is, I'd recommend anyone apply JB Weld just to be sure it DOESN"T break because it will if you take them off and put them on as much as I do. ;)

I managed to do that same thing, but it got so warped that although I can put it back on because I used JB weld for the tab, it doesn't fit right, and seperates from the fairing at the top. I tried heating it a little but it still isn't right. The lip on the outside of it is pretty tore up.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missy - I completely forgot to look. Actually I got so busy that I didn't look but I will try again this AM. I work until 9am and so maybe I can post up an answer around then.

Missy, I have one Gen II right side insert, its in new condition. I have it listed for sale on the othe FZ1 forum. If you are interested just let me know, I am sure we can work it out.

Pete

Back