WTF? 2010 FZ1N Bar Ends are different :(

So there I was all happy as I'm about to mount my brand new CRG Arrow Bar End Mirrors. I even spent the big bucks and bought the RhinoMoto Bar End Sliders specifically made for the CRG mirrors.
I grab my metric allen key set and unscrew the LHS bar end. To my complete surprise the bar end screws out and there is a second piece left inside the bar.
Needless to say I've got the shits and this entire set of (2) CRG Arrow mirrors and RhinoMoto bar end sliders are now up for sale Click me
Here are the pics:

P9230088.jpg

P9230091.jpg

P9230089.jpg

P9230092.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like spot welds all around the inside. Don't give up so easily, Get out the dremel and spend a rainy weekend morning taking it out. Pain in the A$$ but this to can be overcome. Then just use the friction fit expansion fittings with the fancy bar ends that you bought and have it the way you envisioned.

The other option is to buy new aftermarket bars instead of taking a big hit on selling off the bar ends and mirrors. :2cents:

They should do. I fitted the R&G barends off my R1 to my FZ1 without any problems, infact they probably fit the FZ1 a bit better!
As long as your barends have an 8mm bolt holding them in they should be fine.

Thanks Rusty :tup:
Ok then so I have the option of buying a set of R1 RhinoMoto Bar end mirror mounts.
I think I'll try to send the wrong ones back for a swap.

Back