WTT 2010 VFR1200F for FZ1

I have more pics, in this one the factory mirrors and rifle touring screen are on. I swapped to the carbon puig and bar end mirrors. I also just changed all the fluids yesterday, fork oil ,engine oil ,brake fluid ,coolant etc....
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Interesting trade! You not happy with the VFR?

It's a great motorcycle. It's just not for me.
I want to be more upright, I don't need 171 horsepower and I like the color blue.

Maybe I should just get paint it, put some Helibars on it and ride it.

This one member here has offered to trade. I probably would if he would sweeten the deal some.

Last edited:
I would add to the sweetness but the kids take all those funds, teenagers ....Lol
I have however changed all fluids, fork oil, engine, oil,brake fluid, coolant, inspected and greased the bearings, I commonly due this before long trips and it around 3k miles

also have the following included items

3 windshields factory,puig carbon , rifle touring

gutted the cats, factory exhaust,shortened jardine can with mivv midpipe

Factory bars, renthal bars "ordered ", eBay up and back risers

Air box mod, ais block off, k&n filter, properly adjusted the tps sensor

Soft bags with removable aluminum supports,

Satan666 r1 shock adaptor and 2800 mile r1 shock "ordered will be installed shortly

Factory mirrors,bar end mirrors

The bike is ridden daily if possible it is a great bike my main reason for even considering a trade is to experience other bikes without having to add additional funds

The vfr is very nice I am going to ride up in the Helen area the last week of the month yo get my twisties fix :D:D:D......damn flat Florida :eek:

I wish you luck with the sale/trade of the vfr

Ride safe

Last edited:
I would add to the sweetness but the kids take all those funds, teenagers ....Lol
I have however changed all fluids, fork oil, engine, oil,brake fluid, coolant, inspected and greased the bearings, I commonly due this before long trips and it around 3k miles

also have the following included items

3 windshields factory,puig carbon , rifle touring

gutted the cats, factory exhaust,shortened jardine can with mivv midpipe

Factory bars, renthal bars "ordered ", eBay up and back risers

Air box mod, ais block off, k&n filter, properly adjusted the tps sensor

Soft bags with removable aluminum supports,

Satan666 r1 shock adaptor and 2800 mile r1 shock "ordered will be installed shortly

Factory mirrors,bar end mirrors

The bike is ridden daily if possible it is a great bike my main reason for even considering a trade is to experience other bikes without having to add additional funds

The vfr is very nice I am going to ride up in the Helen area the last week of the month yo get my twisties fix :D:D:D......damn flat Florida :eek:

I wish you luck with the sale/trade of the vfr

Ride safe

Are you still coming up this way? If so bring your title. Maybe we could meet somewhere.

Title in hand , bike gased up where in Alabama are you located maybe we could meet up this weekend somewhere on the middle. That way I have a few days to get used to the bike before the trip the following weekend. I installed the r1 shock this past weekend it made a huge difference in the handling. Brings a bigger smile in the corners :)

Still looking.

Couldn't do the deal with Mopar.

I want a blue one.

Anybody?

Really should consider my red one. It's in absolutely mint condition. Check my previous posts. Only 1300 miles and unadulterated. I did add Oxford heated grips and exhaust (still have stock on). Check my previous post.

http://www.998cc.org/forum/fz1-general-discussion/17871-fz1-ninja-1000-a-3.html#post148977

2013-04-30

I thought that way but now that I have it couldn't imagine having a different colour. Since I've had it now I've installed a TS seat, throttlemeister lock, Oxford grip heaters, zero gravity windscreen, LED turn signals and LED pod lights, engine spoiler and just bought a TB Juicebox. Also a US purchased bike so can go back into the States without any issues.

Back