www.svpics.com

For those folks in the area... I've started www.svpics.com ... I'm basically doing the Killboy thing here at the Snake... for those who are not familiar, "The Snake" is 489 Curves in 12 miles located around Shady Valley TN... (Just north of Mountain City, TN on 421) ...

so... if you're in the area... odds are, I'll be up there shooting... stop by and say HI!.

Very nice stuff Aaron! Sounds like a cool thing to get into and I hope that you do as well as the two big names over on the Dragon. :tup:

I'm your first "follower" :D

Yeah... total bad move... I wish I knew who the guy was...

I don't understand why someone would want to do that... all it takes is 1 bee to the ol gonads...

OUCH! :eek5: That would definitely "BEE" a bad thing. Not to mention leaving a sheet of epidermal matter along the road should he lay it down. A guy I used to work with a long time ago was in a parking lot by his house one day. There was a bunch of girls hanging around that he wanted to impress. He had a 750 Ninja at the time and wearing shorts and a muscle tee, proceeded to do a wheelie, which went horribly wrong, and wound up going over backwards, leaving him sliding along the asphalt on his back for quite a distance. Needless to say he was literally a walking scab for the next 4 months of his life. Even after two months out of work, when he came back it was disgusting to look at. Every time he moved the scab would crack and you could hear it. The guys couldn't take it no more and the boss made him take sick leave until he was fully healed. Honest to God true story. After seeing that, I never went out without protection, even if I'm only going to the local store.

Very nice stuff Aaron! Sounds like a cool thing to get into and I hope that you do as well as the two big names over on the Dragon. :tup:

I'm your first "follower" :D

I figured someone had to do it around here... and I do enjoy talking to other motorcyclists... and odds are, I'm up there all day every day anyhow...

Thanks for becoming a follower!

I've run myself out of business cards several times already.. I'll leave th house thinking that bringing 30 cards is enough.. then run out... then take 50... and run out.... damn... I need to order more cards...

Billy... that story.... gross... man... my stomach is turning just thinking about it...

so....leaving construction for photography? and only one semester to go????

I know that you are just trying to fill the void of free time....or are you reconsidering??

looking good!

Adam

One just for you Billy.... Before it makes it to the highlights....

IMG_4124%20copy.jpg

HDR - High Dynamic Range ...

But... that's not quite what this is... this one is done using a Plug-In Called Topaz in Photoshop.... for a "true" HDR, you have to use at least 3 bracketed shots... one exposed properly, one under-exposed, and one over-exposed... with a moving subject... you can't fire off those 3 shots without the subject moving... so... I "cheated" this one in Photoshop.

HDR - High Dynamic Range ...

But... that's not quite what this is... this one is done using a Plug-In Called Topaz in Photoshop.... for a "true" HDR, you have to use at least 3 bracketed shots... one exposed properly, one under-exposed, and one over-exposed... with a moving subject... you can't fire off those 3 shots without the subject moving... so... I "cheated" this one in Photoshop.

Thats right, HDR! Thanks. I know there is a guy on the other site who did a portrait shot of his bike. It was a blue GenII. I wonder if you remember seeing it? I love that HDR stuff. It looks like something in between a real photo and a really good painting with really vibrant coloring.

I went through all 554 pics from the 11th and was saddened to see the girl on the Ninja must have gone down. It looked like a "low side" from the scuffs on the fairing. She had that thing down low in some shots. Hopefully she's okay. Great pics Aaron!, as usual.

Back