www.svpics.com

I would love to own this bike. /drool

25th anniversary VFR... Dave just got it not too long ago.. he also has a CBR 1000RR .... luckiest damn guy...

I went through all 554 pics from the 11th and was saddened to see the girl on the Ninja must have gone down. It looked like a "low side" from the scuffs on the fairing. She had that thing down low in some shots. Hopefully she's okay. Great pics Aaron!, as usual.

554 pics? You must have just looked at sport bikes....

She did go down... lowsided... going through the turn, she actually drug the mid-pipe and it was all over from there... the bike slid across both lanes and stopped in the dirt.. didn't hit anything along the way, so she got lucky there... she was wearing full gear, so she was perfectly fine... She and her husband were both really great people... and they were in high spirits even after the wreck... luckily, they had trailered up from Asheville, so they just went and grabbed their trailer and loaded the wrecked bike back up...

25th anniversary VFR... Dave just got it not too long ago.. he also has a CBR 1000RR .... luckiest damn guy...

554 pics? You must have just looked at sport bikes....

She did go down... lowsided... going through the turn, she actually drug the mid-pipe and it was all over from there... the bike slid across both lanes and stopped in the dirt.. didn't hit anything along the way, so she got lucky there... she was wearing full gear, so she was perfectly fine... She and her husband were both really great people... and they were in high spirits even after the wreck... luckily, they had trailered up from Asheville, so they just went and grabbed their trailer and loaded the wrecked bike back up...

Yeah, only the sportbike photos. Thats a shame. I figured it was a "low side" from the looks of the damage. Great shots Aaron.

Back