'08 FZ 1 LeoVince GPPRO EVOII SS

Looking at the pictures, I'd say that you'd need to remove the nut and bolt at the bottom in the second picture.
The baffle should then pull out.

:+1: Once you remove it the baffle should slide out with some persuasion ;)

Last edited:
pictures please

Please advise how can i remove the db killer??

I'd like to see some more pictures of the whole bike. The gold on the engine (clutch) case and the passenger foot boards. I saw this picture on another forum and it intriques me.

Are you sure you want the baffle out of there? It may be louder than you think or want. My MIVV was a little too loud for my neighbourhood with the baffle out.:stirpot:

It's a cool looking pipe, but I think it would look better on a concept/project bike. To me, it just has real "Road Warrior" look to it, that doesn't quite fit with the lines of an otherwise stock bike. Though I agree that a matte black version would work.

It's a cool looking pipe, but I think it would look better on a concept/project bike. To me, it just has real "Road Warrior" look to it, that doesn't quite fit with the lines of an otherwise stock bike. Though I agree that a matte black version would work.

Well that pipe is pretty much a copy of the Micron one. Too bad they are out of business now. I borrowed a picture of CrazyBiker's FZ1 with a black Micron and you can see that it looks great ;)

Well that pipe is pretty much a copy of the Micron one. Too bad they are out of business now. I borrowed a picture of CrazyBiker's FZ1 with a black Micron and you can see that it looks great ;)

When I first saw the Micron I thought, "I gotta get me one of those" went to their website, made a call and then was disappointed! Their full system is sexy and it is a shame they are tits up. That being said, I am very happy with what I ended up with.

I'd like to see some more pictures of the whole bike. The gold on the engine (clutch) case and the passenger foot boards. I saw this picture on another forum and it intriques me.

Are you sure you want the baffle out of there? It may be louder than you think or want. My MIVV was a little too loud for my neighbourhood with the baffle out.:stirpot:

I ride daily & the whether here is very unpredictable. My bike has been set up for comfort daily riding then on the sports side, each item that has been installed has its owe effectiveness. Eg handle-bar riser, front fender extender, taller screen.... etc

The pillion foot rest meant for cruiser bike & it look stupidly ugly, is very comfortable to the pillion & also becaue my wife always wear a high heel! Thus, also to protect the exhaust from scratches.

I dont like the look of the Micron, it look very plasticky.

The LV GP Pro look more outstanding, look very natural raw feel & seems like crafted by an expert hand.

I ride daily & the whether here is very unpredictable. My bike has been set up for comfort daily riding then on the sports side, each item that has been installed has its owe effectiveness. Eg handle-bar riser, front fender extender, taller screen.... etc

The pillion foot rest meant for cruiser bike & it look stupidly ugly, is very comfortable to the pillion & also becaue my wife always wear a high heel! Thus, also to protect the exhaust from scratches.

Thanks for the picture. Those Bagster tank covers seem to be popular in Europe and Asia. The floor board is just function over form, small price to pay for a happy spouse. Wow that is the biggest windshield I have seen this side of a Goldwing! As long as it works for you, How is it to look through?, Or are you really tall?

Thanks for the picture. Those Bagster tank covers seem to be popular in Europe and Asia. The floor board is just function over form, small price to pay for a happy spouse. Wow that is the biggest windshield I have seen this side of a Goldwing! As long as it works for you, How is it to look through?, Or are you really tall?

My height is only 1.73m.
The screen is Rifle, 28 inches high. I still can look over the screen effortlessly. The wind from the screen hit the cheek of my Shoei Multitec helmet. There will still be noise but still bearable, & ear plug not require.

You care to post a pic of your bike.

My height is only 1.73m.
The screen is Rifle, 28 inches high. I still can look over the screen effortlessly. The wind from the screen hit the cheek of my Shoei Multitec helmet. There will still be noise but still bearable, & ear plug not require.

You care to post a pic of your bike.

So That's about 5'6", the screen must look taller than it is.

There is a bunch in my album here:http://www.998cc.org/forum/album.php?albumid=55

But when it comes to Pictures I'm always Happy to oblige.
parkshot2010.jpg

2010spring28.jpg

Last edited:
And here is my bike with the GP Pro:

picture.php

picture.php

After watching Copperdawg's video on YouTube, the installation was simple but one part was left in the box. In the fitting instruction there was just a simple hint about what the purpose of it was:

picture.php

I had to Google a bit before a found a picture of a FZ1, with center stand and GP Pro. From this picture I guessed that it was supposed to be mounted on the opposite side of the bike. With the part there was also to large bolts and on the left side I found two similar. And now the real work started.

One of the bolts was hidden behind the bracket to the side stand. This is mounted with to large hex bolts (Allen) and is sealed with Locktite. I had to give them quite a knock to loosen them.

picture.php

And this is the bracket mounted on the bike:

picture.php

I have also changed the mapping in the PCV, but have still not tested the bike.

I also had a chat with a Yamaha technician and he told me that the EXUP valve on a Yamaha is only for handling the exhaust regulations and have no significant function in back pressure for the engine. What he used to do was to remove the wires from the servo and to the valve. The spring in the valve will then keep the valve fully opened at all times.

/AGM

Last edited:
I do not have this GP version installed, but have another one from LVs range: Tsikkel3.jpg

I must say I just love it from first day I installed it! Its really loud (I just cannot install this db-killer) and makes nice "bang-"bang" in case you release your throttle.

Excuse this off topic question, but where can I get those CF heel guard plates?

Last edited:
You saw it here first!

It seems MIVV wants a piece of this style market. Did you order your Leo Vince yet?

Cleaner welds by the look of it. With the end piece removed, OMG it would be LOUD!

Last edited:
It seems MIVV wants a piece of this style market. Did you order your Leo Vince yet?

Cleaner welds by the look of it. With the end piece removed, OMG it would be LOUD!

Where did you find this pipe? Do you have a link for the MIVV. I am planning on getting the Leo Vince GP but I want to check out this MIVV it may change my mind?

Thanks

Back