2007 Raven FZ1N F/S or F/T

TwItcH

Hey guys,

SOLD :)

Thank you so much
Seth
[email protected]

FZ1 pictures by Twitch_PA - Photobucket <-- Click this link for more photos.

100_3483.jpg
[/IMG]
100_3486.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that Seth. I'm glad your going to be okay though. Too bad your wanting to give up the FZ. A cruiser is okay I guess as long as it doesn't have forward controls. They are a killer on your back after riding for any long distances. I went from a Shadow to the FZ because I couldn't go more than 40 miles before having to pull over to stretch my back. I'm not sure how old you are but if you have any back issues just make sure that whatever bike you decide to go with has some foot rests a little further back on the bike or else your back will be taking most of the punishment. Let us know what you wind up getting and good luck with the sale. The FZ looks great! Get better soon!:tup:

Thnks

Thanks for all the kind words guys

As for the mirrors, I got them from ebay for a third of the price of Rizoma'z. Work very well

I honeslty dont see myself riding the fz. Let me know if you guys know anyone looking to trade a cruiser for a completely set up fz1 :)

update

Update as I had to go back to the ER yesterday due to blood in Urine

Fractured :
Left Elbow
Right Elbow
Lower Left Rib
L1 Vertebrae

Laceration :
Spleen

Bruised :
Kidney

Road Rash.

The found the kidney bruise and fractured L1 after the second CT scan. I cant have any MRI's done because I still have shrapnel left in my face from an IED blast in Iraq >:O

So Still looking to either trade or sell my baby. :(

Man I feel terrible for you. With the exception of my last motorcycle accident nothing has hurt me as bad as my MTB. Hoping for a speedy recovery. BTW where were you riding?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Holy cow! Man I hope you heal up quickly and fully. Those are some terrible injuries.

You may want to wait a few weeks before you decide to sell the bike. Time has a way of changing your prespective.

Sent from my MB508 using Tapatalk

new

BTW if you have a bike and it is worth more than I am asking I will throw in my custom built DPMS Oracle

It is an Ar-15 I built in March

Tactical Red Dot
Tac Arms Tactical Rail
Foregrip
Extendable Stock
3 Pmags
3 regular mags
Military 3 point sling
Lockable case

This is exactly the bike I am looking for, but sadly, I owe too much on my current bike, and am only able to trade on new and refinance. Shame, though. Awesome looking bike.

Hope you get better soon man. Mountain biking is intense. Someone I know went over his bars, ended up breaking 9 ribs and had a collapsed lung. Crazy.

Good luck selling that machine, it sure is nice!

Also, you may want to look into 1300+ cruisers. I had an 05 VTX1300R and I am not sure if I could even deal with the 1300 after having the FZ. I would probably want an 1800.

Back