2007 Raven FZ1N F/S or F/T

I thought I replied to this but I don't see my post so I guess not.

Sorry to hear about your injury dude - hope you recover well.

Looks like a great bike at a great price -- I already have an FZ1 though :/

Im really Surprised noone is even interested yet. Perfect bike here :) Price to high ? PM me and Ill work with you

I hope you are feeling better :hug: and you heal up 100%

and have you listed it on Craigslist or anywhere else locally? It is a sweet looking bike for sure.
Good luck with everything!

Get well soon mate. Like others have said here, give it a week or 2 before you decide to sell.
Things always seem worse than they are shortly after accidents, you'll get over your injuries soon enough and feel like riding again.

Get well soon !! Don't let this discourage you - get back on a bike when ever you feel ready and able. Just take it slow. God bless.

Last edited:
Dam

After today I am in a financial shut down. I am not able to return to work and not able to make an income, with bills stacking I am forced to make another price reduction. Dam. I wish I knew where to go from here.

4,600 $

still

Still for sale. You will not find a newer or in better condition bike for this price. Especially with everything that comes with it. I have gotten some emails but nothing serious besides 1 person from alabama. Lets get on this guys I know you cant find a fz1n for this price

I'm feeling bad for you Twitch. Please don't undersell yourself. The bike is worth every penny that your asking. Just sit tight a little longer and something will happen. I really wish you the best of luck.

Holy crap man what did you do? Go off a cliff? I didn't break anything but had a pretty messed up fall last Summer, took the ski lift up the mountain and it just was too hot for gear, did an endo and got some pretty cool scars on both elbows. Get well bro.

After today I am in a financial shut down. I am not able to return to work and not able to make an income, with bills stacking I am forced to make another price reduction. Dam. I wish I knew where to go from here.

4,600 $

I am trying to help... just posted your OP and the $4600 price on the FZ6R forum. :D

Back