2008 FZ1 stock exhaust pipe

I wonder how much interest there is for the stock pipe..but checking out if anyone wants to buy it from me. I got one with pristine condition.
Let me know

Its from the stock 2008 FZ1

Last edited:
Unfortunately, there's not much call for the stock can. But, it it a big help should you crack up the aftermarket can, need to repack it and things go wrong, want to sell the bike and put it back to stock, etc... I've seen then go for almost as much as it cost to ship ground in the lower 48. ;)

I still have mine and have prepped the two silver caps for hi-temp black matte paint. If I have to put it back on then it will at least be all black! :tup:

Unfortunately, there's not much call for the stock can. But, it it a big help should you crack up the aftermarket can, need to repack it and things go wrong, want to sell the bike and put it back to stock, etc... I've seen then go for almost as much as it cost to ship ground in the lower 48. ;)

100% agree! You will not much value for your upgrade when/if you sell.
Hanging on to the stock is a good idea.

I have too many bike stuff in my garage..and wife is getting irked a little too much off late.... And most married men understand what I mean..:smokin2:

Back