2010 August M.B.O.M

Id like to thank the academy

Congrats to Oldschool and his winning submission in August's M.B.O.M.

Thank you to all that voted, especially those that voted for me.:laugh2:

I'd be even happier if there were 2 dozen entries and 100 votes and my bike didn't even rate. How bout it new members, post up for the September contest coming to a forum near you very soon.

I know Im not the brightest tool in the six pack. But how do you upload into the gallery? I would like to have won er' I mean competed for BOTM but I dont know how to enter.:thinking:

I know Im not the brightest tool in the six pack. But how do you upload into the gallery? I would like to have won er' I mean competed for BOTM but I dont know how to enter.:thinking:

Go to the Gallery link at the top of the page. Then click on the M.B.O.M. link. along the top of the first row of pictures there will be an "upload" link. Click on that and then on the "browse files" link select a photo from your files. then click select and upload. There will be a space to put in a title or description. Maybe Eric can use the "screen snip" funtion and show you what the screen looks like at this point. Otherwise I'll do it tonight from home as Work's old XP doesn't have that feature.

Hope this helps.

Maybe we should do a picture tutorial for the members, it could help increase participation.:confused0024:

MBOM3upload.jpg

Click here

MBOMupload.jpg

Click here

MBOMupload2.jpg

Click here and then after it loads click "upload Submit", after entering a title or description in the box provided.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Go to the Gallery link at the top of the page. Then click on the M.B.O.M. link. along the top of the first row of pictures there will be an "upload" link. Click on that and then on the "browse files" link select a photo from your files. then click select and upload. There will be a space to put in a title or description. Maybe Eric can use the "screen snip" funtion and show you what the screen looks like at this point. Otherwise I'll do it tonight from home as Work's old XP doesn't have that feature.

Hope this helps.

Maybe we should do a picture tutorial for the members, it could help increase participation.:confused0024:

MBOM3upload.jpg

Click here

MBOMupload.jpg

Click here

MBOMupload2.jpg

Click here and then after it loads click "upload Submit", after entering a title or description in the box provided.

Hope this helps.

Easy Pezzy, now comon' somebody play for September or I'll enter this one next.

gardenpose.jpg

Here's one I call Kaslofornia Dreamin' (taken in Kaslo, British Columbia).

FZcamping.jpg

And Jurassic Fazer;

JurassicFazer.jpg

Lets all get creative now. We all have a super models in our garage. Best thing is they don't act like prema-donas and refuse to co-operate, and smack the camera man / woman and stomp off.

Last edited:
Okay, I'm in!

Here's one I call Kaslofornia Dreamin' (taken in Kaslo, British Columbia).

FZcamping.jpg

And Jurassic Fazer;

JurassicFazer.jpg

Lets all get creative now. We all have a super models in our garage. Best thing is they don't act like prema-donas and refuse to co-operate, and smack the camera man / woman and stomp off.

I'm promising the Retro will be entered next month! Now that I know how to vote and submit!

I'm in for sure, so let's get some trash talking on this one and we'll get some more entries!!

Anyone want to compete against the first and only photo shoot with the RETRO BEAST?

....Consider the pebble thrown into the water, let the ripples begin!!!!

Come on all, let's enter and VOTE.

Brian

Back