2010 November M.B.O.M

Here is the deal -- I'm going to up the stakes....

I'm going to start implementing some sort prizes into the MBOM gallery contest.

May be a variation of the who knows what -- but it'll be items that are motorcycle specific.

I'll welcome any ideas, or if you have suggestions -- post 'em or send 'em and we shall see how this develops....

Here is the deal -- I'm going to up the stakes....

I'm going to start implementing some sort prizes into the MBOM gallery contest.

May be a variation of the who knows what -- but it'll be items that are motorcycle specific.

I'll welcome any ideas, or if you have suggestions -- post 'em or send 'em and we shall see how this develops....

Oh sure!! the day after I win! My rotten luck huh?!?!

you could ask Dennis if he has any licence plate frames for the FZ1

Also, how do you vote?

Once the voting starts, there will be a post saying voting enabled. Then in the 3rd set of pictures there is a link "vote"under each picture. Click on the link and it will change to "you voted for this picture" the others will have a count of # of votes under them. Go back to the October M.B.O.M. in the Gallery and you will see what I mean when you scroll down.

MA -- tell me which photo you want to keep and I'll make the other two disappear.

As for the forum swag for the winning prize.....have given consideration to that option already.

click the link in the OP or go to the Gallery link. scroll down to the 3rd set of photos. the blue link under the picture. Click on the one you want to vote for.

Back