2010 November M.B.O.M

Thanks for voting everyone!

And the winner is.....................

Oldschool! Congrats Lee for a spectacular photo!

watermark.php

Congrats once again Lee. it's a good thing that your Winters are long so you can't take any more great pics for a while:poke: Otherwise, you'd have a lock on this every couple of months ;)

Thanks all! I always enter hoping that some of our other photographers will submit something that blows my pictures away. I know they are out there.
The season is almost over, but I may squeak in one more ride this weekend (on the FZ), since I didn't get my end of season oil change done this past weekend (gotta' warm it up first you know). The KLR & I might go riding in the snow this year, thinking about studding some knobbies.......

Funny thing is Lee... if I had heated gear, I would almost consider studding the FZ1 tires. :eek: ;)

It was far too frosty here to ride this AM so no pictures today. Tomorrow, I might sneak out at lunch and see if I can nail a few shots up and pick a candidate for the contest. Not looking good though as the forecast is calling for rain and 49 degrees. Ugh!!! But, then again, a rain shot, done properly, could be a winner!

Funny thing is Lee... if I had heated gear, I would almost consider studding the FZ1 tires. :eek: ;)

It was far too frosty here to ride this AM so no pictures today. Tomorrow, I might sneak out at lunch and see if I can nail a few shots up and pick a candidate for the contest. Not looking good though as the forecast is calling for rain and 49 degrees. Ugh!!! But, then again, a rain shot, done properly, could be a winner!

Well that Halloween shot with you in costume (with a sword if I recall) was pretty Cool. We just need some creativity. No one said you couldn't be in your Bike of the Month Picture to. Let's keep it family friendly Or work viewing friendly at least. :tup:

And thanks all!

Funny, I was thinking the same about the picture that you use for your signature and Avatar. Thanks for that though.:Rockon:

Last edited:
Back