2016 MotoGP Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

7 different winners this year, outstanding. I'm really, really pleased for Suzuki's first win. I hope this encourages Suzuki to stay in it for the long haul and inspires other manufacturers to jump in and compete as well.

Post-race reports are saying that both Baz and Espargaro are doing ok but Baz needs to go for a brain scan as he lost consciousness for a brief time.

That crash looked so brutal with the Bike flipping in the air like that. I am still in shock that more riders were not hit by the flying debris....

Congrats to Vinales, I am excited to see what he can do on the Yamaha next year!

What is happening to Jorge?

Jorge is trying anything to get an edge now. In Silverstone they tried a setting to try to smooth out the bumps. They had tried the setting successfully in years past on the Bridgestones, but hadn't tried it that weekend on the Michelins and it didn't work. He was apparently furious when he got back into the garage.

Holy Crap man 8 different winners this season!!!!!!

I knew the new rules and electronics would do wonders to even out the playing field.

This has been the best season yet.

Big Congrats to Dani, what an incredible race he rode.

Holy Crap man 8 different winners this season!!!!!!

I knew the new rules and electronics would do wonders to even out the playing field.

This has been the best season yet.

Big Congrats to Dani, what an incredible race he rode.

I couldn't have said it better!

This championship is definitely going to be decided at the end of the year!

It'll be cool to see Nicky back on the MotoGP grid but he stressed that it's really just to do Honda a favour and have some fun. Looks like it'll be hot and sunny all week in Aragon so I have a feeling we're going to see the usual suspects on the podium this weekend.

Some very exciting first laps there. Marquez is fortunate he made that save..... it could of been race over for him very easily.

I find it sad that He is running away with the championship now, I was hoping to see it come down to Valencia like it did last year.

I enjoyed the race but I'm anxious about what'll happen during the flyaway triple header. Marquez, despite his new maturity, still rides so close to the edge that anything could happen. If he fucks up in Japan and hurts himself, he could lose 3 races worth of points.

I enjoyed the race but I'm anxious about what'll happen during the flyaway triple header. Marquez, despite his new maturity, still rides so close to the edge that anything could happen. If he fucks up in Japan and hurts himself, he could lose 3 races worth of points.

We can only hope he does that.... ;-)

Did I say that out loud? oops.

Back