a please watch video

A drunk driver killed our friends daughter and babysitter years ago, He rear ended her at 60 MPH at a stop never even hit the brakes. His lawyer was saying that year Chevy truck had faulty brakes nothing to to do with his being 3 times over the limit. Luckily the judge didn't see it that way, he still got off cheap for what he did...

What a horrible story. I have no tolerances for drunk drivers. There's just no excuse. :cuss:

Sadly I don't know if that video would have any affect on some cagers. :nono: I think the fines for hitting a motorcyclist should be similar to hitting a road crew worker. They've actually increased the fines and punishments to a serious level now. :box: Stay safe everyone. We all know no one is looking out for us, so we have to look out for ourselves and each other.

NMCU Bugs a Norwegian short movie made by the Norwegian Motorcycle Union a few years back.

/AGM

The odds are about the same here. I lost a friend a few years back when a woman pulled out in front of him. Same excuse, "I didn't see him". The only thing she was charged with was improper turn. Should have been vehicular manslaughter in my opinion.:mad:

The odds are about the same here. I lost a friend a few years back when a woman pulled out in front of him. Same excuse, "I didn't see him". The only thing she was charged with was improper turn. Should have been vehicular manslaughter in my opinion.:mad:

I wonder what she would have been charged with if it had been a policeman on a bike? I bet it would have been a lot worse than just improper turn. I really get very pissed with the cops double standards! :cuss: :box:

That was an intense video. At first I was annoyed at stupid behavior, then I was cringing during the accidents and finished off feeling so bad for the people affected. Were those actors, or some of those videos seemed to be raw footage.

I don't go out during holidays any more and if I plan on drinking heavy we usually get a hotel close to all the bars. I only live 3 miles from the drinking places but just not worth it.

The messed up thing is I used to think drunk driving was like a video game. My lowest point as an irresponsible motorist was I blew through a red light, didn't even see it, because I had been drinking and was texting.:spank2: I guess I should be thankful I never ruined somebodies life like that video. The american videos are just plain stupid.:banghead: If I would have seen that TAC video I would have thought diffrently about my behavior

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHytr5GocwY]Cars Full of Beer and Alcohol Crazy Drunk Driving Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

Back