AIS Block

You only have to use that if you get it all together and discover any leaks. FWIW, I did not have to use any on my bike. :D

Also to note? 2Bros makes 4 different tips to insert to customize the noise. I had to go to the P4 tip to get my bike legal in NH. :(

P4:
2bros%20p4.jpg

P1:
005-p1_web.jpg

Thanks for all the support. This site rocks. I will probably have to buy the P4 as well, not for state insp purposes but because I'm not a big fan of really load. My cruiser annoys me now after 4 hrs or so, and I've sold my stock exhaust looong time ago

I edited above.... ;) The P1X is the best overall noise reduction while still leaving that deep throaty rumble. :D

All done!! You are the man, when I was ready to call it a day until tomorrow I suddenly got the urge to withstand the temp and continue working, to be rewarded by giggles and grins after the complete install :)

Well off to Ebay I go looking for the P1 tip. Is the P4 the quietest? How does that compare to stock? Too bad my BMC didn't come in today.

All done!! You are the man, when I was ready to call it a day until tomorrow I suddenly got the urge to withstand the temp and continue working, to be rewarded by giggles and grins after the complete install :)

Well off to Ebay I go looking for the P1 tip. Is the P4 the quietest? How does that compare to stock? Too bad my BMC didn't come in today.

The P1X tip is the quiet one then the P4 and last, the P1 tip. The P4 made the bike legal but it cancels some of the throaty sound and makes it a bit more noisy than the stock exhaust. The P1X will cancel decibels but keeps more of the growl. The P1X also has the least impact on the HP gained with this slip-on. Hope that helps!

Glad you got this sorted out! :D

The P1X tip is the quiet one then the P4 and last, the P1 tip. The P4 made the bike legal but it cancels some of the throaty sound and makes it a bit more noisy than the stock exhaust. The P1X will cancel decibels but keeps more of the growl. The P1X also has the least impact on the HP gained with this slip-on. Hope that helps!

Glad you got this sorted out! :D

You've been a great help. I will be purchasing the P1X, even though I've read on a Kawasaki forum that the P1X is still loud as heck and a few of them switched back to stock. This was a Versys forum. I've lost some hearing being in the Army working around Helicopters so I don't want to make matters worse. If IMO its too loud I will go back to stock also, but after a few hundred miles. Gotta at leat enjoy some of my hard earned money :).

You've been a great help. I will be purchasing the P1X, even though I've read on a Kawasaki forum that the P1X is still loud as heck and a few of them switched back to stock. This was a Versys forum. I've lost some hearing being in the Army working around Helicopters so I don't want to make matters worse. If IMO its too loud I will go back to stock also, but after a few hundred miles. Gotta at leat enjoy some of my hard earned money :).

Well, if the P1X is quieter than the P4 (but both change the "shape and tone" of the exhaust note) then I think you'll be happy with it. I'm not a fan of loud exhaust and swapped out mostly for looks and incredible weight reduction. I don't have any trouble listening to the can with this tip on. If it is still annoying and since my bike is parked for a couple months, I'd be willing to ship you the P4 tip to try out. You can keep the P4 if you find it more shaped and toned for your ears and send me the P1X. I'm not fussy and both will pass inspections here. :D

Glad to help especially when it all falls into place!

Well, if the P1X is quieter than the P4 (but both change the "shape and tone" of the exhaust note) then I think you'll be happy with it. I'm not a fan of loud exhaust and swapped out mostly for looks and incredible weight reduction. I don't have any trouble listening to the can with this tip on. If it is still annoying and since my bike is parked for a couple months, I'd be willing to ship you the P4 tip to try out. You can keep the P4 if you find it more shaped and toned for your ears and send me the P1X. I'm not fussy and both will pass inspections here. :D

Glad to help especially when it all falls into place!

Sounds good buddy. I'll let you know when I get the P1X and see if its to my tolerance, if it's not we'll do the switch. I truely appreciate the offer. MTF

Back