another fz1 owner

Hi guys seems like santa was feeling generous this year and landed me a new fz1 , so I thought I would join the crew at the fz1 forum . Hope you dont mind me picking your brains from time to time .
Cheers David
28112009467.jpg

Last edited:
Santa

Wow Santa must like Fosters. I think I'll leave one by the chimney next year.:welcome:

Post some pictures. And pick away at the "brains". There is one or two around.:retard:

New to this forum thing , how do you insert pictures

Welcome David to the group. You may pick our brains all you like. Congrats on the new bike.

The way I post pictures is easy. I upload most of my pics free of charge to Photobucket.com There are others but thats what I use. Once they are in there, you copy the "direct link" bar under the photo.
photobucket.jpg

Then you come here and when your ready to insert the picture you type the following:

Thats it! So its
Remember this formula and you'll be fine. So get them pics up when you can and enjoy your new bike.

Welcome David,
We all hope you enjoy the forum and glean some good advice from the owners that frequent this group. Another way to add a picture is to click on the attachment icon at the top of the message window and browse your computer for whatever it is that you want to add, like this:

Welcome David and congrats on the bike! It was a really Merry Christmas! :D

Please feel free to ask away. Search is also a good friend here but make sure you use four or more characters (OIL finds nothing but OIL* will find threads.)

For pics, make sure you use the advanced editing so you can see the icon with the paper-clip to attach a photo.

G'Day!

Hi guys seems like santa was feeling generous this year and landed me a new fz1 , so I thought I would join the crew at the fz1 forum . Hope you dont mind me picking your brains from time to time .
Cheers David

I'd say that's a pretty Merry Christmas present. Congrats big time.

Wow! you must have been very very good and a very big tree..lol.
Congrat's amd welcome... Been do'in a bit of picking myself. Everyone on this fourm seem to be very helpful.

Welcome David to the group. You may pick our brains all you like. Congrats on the new bike.

The way I post pictures is easy. I upload most of my pics free of charge to Photobucket.com There are others but thats what I use. Once they are in there, you copy the "direct link" bar under the photo.
photobucket.jpg

Then you come here and when your ready to insert the picture you type the following:

Thats it! So its
Remember this formula and you'll be fine. So get them pics up when you can and enjoy your new bike.

Hey Billy....if ya go two lower and select the IMG code....you don't have to enter the
tags....photobucket does it for ya....

Back