anyone running this chin spoiler?

From what I've seen for pricing, you cannot touch the Yamaha part for under $400 before shipping. Seems like a great deal for the same look and feel. ;)

You are right, for some reason I thought the Yamaha piece was about $330. So you do save some dough with the eBay part.

So it is $147 + painting cost, which means you get a knockoff product that isn't all that much cheaper than getting a Yamaha part. Seems like a lot of work for overall little savings.

It is fine for people wanting black or with black bikes. Personally, my CF trenditaly version is the shiznit!

6169341892_63a2131216_b.jpg

$270 shipped or $200 in the group buy I had organized. Seller is willing to do another but not sure I have time to organize one!

You are right, for some reason I thought the Yamaha piece was about $330. So you do save some dough with the eBay part.

Actually, your thought was right because I paid about $350 for my OEM Yamaha cowl back in 2009. Sometime shortly after buying mine, the price went through the roof everywhere. I just got lucky.

For those that have a black bike or want a black pan, this black ABS is a good compromise. It won't exactly match the bike's paint but it's far enough away that most people would not notice. ;)

It is fine for people wanting black or with black bikes. Personally, my CF trenditaly version is the shiznit!

$270 shipped or $200 in the group buy I had organized. Seller is willing to do another but not sure I have time to organize one!

Very nice. It is interesting how many options there are for the FZ1. One can go naked with no fairing, standard half fairing, half fairing with belly pan, or full fairing. Something for everyone, which is good.

Just bought one thanks or the help everyone. I will post pics one I get it. Oh and I also have a puig screen and levers on the way. This bike is hurting the wallet lol.

Just got mine in yesterday (5/24). So I got it in 9 days,,, Yahooooo. Looks good, nice glossy black with a prtective film and all hardware. I hope I get time to install it this weekend.

This looks great, I bought a C/F version from the USA that came without brackets! looks like I will be picking up one of these just to get the brackets... Read very carefully before you purchase anything from e-bay...

Back