August 2011 M.B.O.M. - WINNNER CorrectionsK9!

We are getting a bit of a late start for July but here we go! The August contest gallery is up and ready for upload! once you click the link below you will see a text hyperlink named "Upload Photo". Click on that to start your upload.

August 2011 - M.B.O.M

The rules are simple; One picture per member can be entered every month (unless you won the previous month). You must wait 2 months before entering the same bike after winning.

The idea is to have a picture that showcases the machine in a nicely composed photo. That's it! It is as much about the picture as the machine. You do not have to have a highly modified bike to enter, just a great picture!

May the best picture Win!

Last edited:
How do I get my catchy phrase on there it was going to be "who say's a straight line is faster..."
FZ1%252520043.JPG

Just posted my contribution for the month!

If you want to submit a photo you have just about 11 more days! Uploads will be disabled and voting enabled on Friday, July 22nd at 9:00 PM Eastern.

Entry submitted, I think....

Please help the noob:

I hit the enter key instead of the shift key and sent my photo ( I think ) before I was finished typing.

So ....

If the admins could please confirm that I actually submitted my photo ( or tell me how this photo contest works ) that would be great.

Should I be able to see my own photo now? or do you guys wait until all pics are submitted? or what?

thanx

Please help the noob:

I hit the enter key instead of the shift key and sent my photo ( I think ) before I was finished typing.

So ....

If the admins could please confirm that I actually submitted my photo ( or tell me how this photo contest works ) that would be great.

Should I be able to see my own photo now? or do you guys wait until all pics are submitted? or what?

thanx

I do not see it there. Go ahead and try it again. Best to fill in all the information first, then select the photo to upload, then submit. Once submitted, on the very next screen, you have to click the button to "Process" your entry. Let us know if you have any trouble. :D

I do not see it there. Go ahead and try it again. Best to fill in all the information first, then select the photo to upload, then submit. Once submitted, on the very next screen, you have to click the button to "Process" your entry. Let us know if you have any trouble. :D

thanx; i will try again

Please help the noob:

O.K., step 1 accomplished. Picture uploaded.

Now, How do I vote for Picture of the month. I'm sure it's right in front of me but, for the life of me, I just can't see it.

thanx in advance.

O.K., step 1 accomplished. Picture uploaded.

Now, How do I vote for Picture of the month. I'm sure it's right in front of me but, for the life of me, I just can't see it.

thanx in advance.

Voting is not enabled as of yet. Once we have all the entries, voting will be enabled. You then just click on the main link at that time, scroll down to the last set of photos, and you'll see the vote button enabled.

Voting is not enabled as of yet. Once we have all the entries, voting will be enabled. You then just click on the main link at that time, scroll down to the last set of photos, and you'll see the vote button enabled.

Yep! I will enable voting on the 22nd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back