Billet Cargo Rack for Givi monokey

Yes, I have begun producing parts for the first 8 kits. If you are needing one on the fast track I would be happy to help out with that. My email is [email protected] feel free to contact me and I will see if I can get a couple kits finished up this week.

All parts done and ready for sale!

I finished the support brackets to complete the kit and it really works great. Its sturdy as hell, looks awesome and gets the job done. I have just posted it on ebay and can be found if you search for FZ1 billet fender eliminator.
jscaggs-albums-billet-cargo-rack-givi-monokey-ready-picture3176-4.jpg

jscaggs-albums-billet-cargo-rack-givi-monokey-ready-picture3175-5.jpeg

Pricing

I am going to be selling these for $250 including shipping and take a cut on labor for now. I think that's an extremely competitive price for the end result and quality American craftsmanship. I don't know if I can keep them at this price forever but as an introductory offer this is where I am starting. Thanks guys!

Looks pretty beefy. Probably wouldn't fail at the stress points like the shad kit did.

Although I have no longer own the fz, I would like to see some pics of how it actually attaches to the bike. Maybe some pics of underneath the tail section.

Good luck!

jscaggs-albums-billet-cargo-rack-givi-monokey-ready-picture3178-fz1-rack8.jpg

jscaggs-albums-billet-cargo-rack-givi-monokey-ready-picture3179-fz1-rack9.jpg

jscaggs-albums-billet-cargo-rack-givi-monokey-ready-picture3180-fz1-rack10.jpg

I know the pictures are kind of dark but as you can see it just mounts through the existing 4 holes which the oem tail mounts through. And you can see also my (unpainted brackets in the picture that are providing the neccessary 'beef'. They are 3/16" thick 1018 steel. The factory bracket that they are strengthening is only about .090" thick. These brackets are the unsung hero of this kit. Of course if I hadn't mentioned before they will be painted black to match everything and prohibit rusting.

Last but not least sorry for the dirtyness I just went out and snapped some pictures and haven't washed the bike in a month or so!

Here is a link to the Ebay listing:

Yamaha FZ1 '06-'12 Billet Fender Eliminator/ Cargo Rack For Givi Monokey | eBay

Hmm, There is only one drawback I see...my license plate is TOO visible ;) LOL But it's an awesome looking rack. I'm thinking about it...

Hey guys, I am going to have a few more or these available very soon, due to the amount of work it takes to produce these quantities will be limited! I already have a small waiting list for some of the kits that are near completion and if you would like one, please contact me through the forum or directly at [email protected]

The price is $300 shipped in the US and add $25 for Canada.

Thanks,
Jared

Back