EdwardsTornadoBike.jpg

Aprilia Tuono
Aprilia_Tuono_Factory.jpg

KTM RC8
KTMRC8.jpg

Yamaha YZF-125
YamahaYZF-R125.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry for the delayed post....same rules will apply as May's BOM.

1st -- 1000 credits
2nd -- 500 credits
3rd -- 250 credits

Winner will have credits (or combination of) deposited into their account after the poll is closed.

Remeber, to VOTE and also to help continue for future months by POSTING bikes with brief description for upcoming BOM threads. Be it yours, one you find on the net, or just something unique to share with the community!

OH, and should you use an account for image hosting, please wait until the bike has been posted before removing image link so as I can assure to have the image saved to access.

Thanks,
BroHay

Last edited:
I agree, and I would like the BOM thread to become all members bikes!

So, I leave it up to YOU to submit your wheels for the month of July....

BroHay

That's just what we need Billy!!! I love your bike!!

on the members bike vs. random bike note... it makes it hard to compete... enigma's Gen II is gorgeous... I've got a lot of work into my Gen I... but you compare either of those to a RC8 or professional custom... it's hard to compete... I voted for mine... well, because it's mine... but if you handed me a handful of keys to all of the above bikes... I might have to give mine up... and jump on the RC8....

On another forum I used to be a member of, there was a thread on "Post pictures of you ride" ... and all of the BOM contestants came from that pool of bikes...

Thanks VA, I actually voted for yours also. Us Gen1 guys gotta stick together! LOL. I would probably go for the Tuono and have that YZF125 as a cool little track bike to throw around. But I do agree we should maybe have the members bikes as part of the BOM. I think it could boost participation in the group and also showcase and reward our members on doing beautiful work on their bikes. Also, it's been tough for me to find new photos on the web to post. It seems that I've seen them all before. So my vote is in for having our members use their own rides or rides of guys they actually know as BOM participants. Anyone second that??

I support that...just ordered a new license plate holder, LED taillight, so once done, I publish a nice tail picture:needpics:

049.jpg

Last edited:
If you all remember, Admin tried to do this in the gallery for a members only BOM. I submitted mine and I think one other did also. Sat the with no other responses and he pulled it. Still in our membership infancy.

My current position came from me trying to run with this thread back in January. I am open to a new revised format, just need to know how you would like to structure it.

Love the new update from windows (3 hours of not being able to work), and on iPhone, so if garbled, will revise latter this evening.

Adam

Hi Adam, I think that things have changed here lately in terms of participation which is a good thing. I see us getting bigger by the day. I think we are ready to do this now. We can at least give it a shot and see what happens. In terms of how to set it up, I think that the same rules could apply only with the stipulation that the member that wins that particular month will not be eligible for a specified amount of time. Also we can just have one prize to the number one bike and no second or third place. This way the guys that didn't win will still be eligible for the next month's contest. Just some thoughts.

That works for me....so, all past entries for the BOM that are actually members bikes will be eligible for re-submission.

I'll only limit it to 5 entries for now, a total of 10 is available. It'll be a first come first serve basis and the bikes that don't make this nomination will be automatically rolled into the next month's BOM and will expand the total number available as the demand grows.

If your using an account, like photobucket, to load your image, please keep you image available until it is nominated for a given BOM month. (this will allow me to ensure that I get it copied w/o having to really keep track of of the images until it is time)

You must wait two months before having you bike eligible for re-submission to be eligible for the prize.

Once you have won, you will not be able to resubmit that bike and will have a Best of the Best (format to be determined later.

Finally, the prize.......winner of the BOM will get 2500 credits added to their account and I will see if I can track Admin down to grant me permission to post winner on the homepage for the following month.

The only sanctioned BOM threads that will be available for the prizes above will be those posted/monitored by forum staff.

We all have to start someone......feedback welcome

BroHay

So does that mean we have : DenArnold, CrazyBiker, and me so far? Also, if VA doesn't place in this months BOM, can we include him in July. I think it would be fair since he had no idea that we'd be changing the format. Also he is up against some professionally done bikes. I don't have a problem with it.

I am going to try and get some shots this weekend after the exhaust mod. I've got a couple of favorite places and angles that worked well for the FZ6. :D

Back