Bottoms up!

Better if it doesn't contain it before consumption. Me, I prefer my malt at room temperature and from Scotland,non carbonated, and undiluted, a wee dram at a time! Did I say wee, doh!

Oui, oui! (Wee, wee in America... we don't speak that french stuff) :icon_beer:

beer-boot-40-ounces.jpg
aboot (Canadian for about) LOL :poke:

Lol... Beer sounds sooo good right now! Now in the US, I remember always seeing the advertisements "Fosters... It's Australian for beer". Do Australians even drink that there?

I like a variety... I'll try'em all. Oatmeal stouts, Guinness (ICBs) to IPAs to Coors Light and PBR.

When I was in the States I drank Miller High Life (I think) I was told its an old mans beer. I didn't care it had a bit of flavor and bite. PS Sam Adams Pale Ale on tap was good too but very different for an Aussie taste.

OOH! I like Shock top to! Guinness, Arrogant Bastard, Moose Drool, Fat Tire, Dead Guy...all some of my faves. But I mostly drunk Michelob Ultra cause I'm tryin to stay in shape. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I friend of mine (from military) who is from England absolutely loves Fosters. He buys it in the big can and then pours it into a frosted mug from the freezer.

Black and Tans are good, I also love Murphy's! I developed a love for the creamy pint on my many travels to Ireland to visit family. But, being in Oregon we have many great micros, if you like a good IPA and hoppy beers, give Ninkasi a try, you won't be disappointed!

Back