Calling all Aussies, Where you from?

Hi all, originally from Traralgon Vic.

But the last ten years in Perth.

And I DO miss the roads over there.

The run to Licola, Reefton spur etc,etc,etc

G'day all, Narre Warren in Vic.
Reefton, Noojee, and anywhere around Gippsland where you are out of the way. Maybe just lucky but not usually bothered by the law.
Never miss the Snowy Ride which is 2nd weekend in November.
FZ1N 08 loves this annual ride as much as me.
In fact I can hear it in the garage right now just waiting to go. LOL!!
Cheers

Melbourne Vic. here, but my blue 2001 FZ1 is sitting in Los Angeles waiting for me to arrive there in August, for a 8-9000k trip through the northern states and the Rockies. At home I ride a 2006 Speed Triple and 2007 Rocket 3.

Hey all,

I'm from Brissie and just got back from a fang around Mt Mee / Maleny, Woodford, et al. A bit wet up to Woodford but then a pie at CJ's and plenty of dry roads to bring up the spirits.
:thewave:

Northern Beaches bum

Hey guys, living on the northern beaches in the forest area.
Got my04 FZ1 last May with 40K on the clock & have doubled that since then. Absolutely love the machine.

Unfortunately dropped it once at 5k/hr when a car didn't end up moving when I thought it should have. Cost about $500 to fix cause the bastards at Yama Chatswood (now closed) couldn't work out that the rear wheel bearing was out of alignment so it eventually shredded bearing, spacer and everything else. (Wow - that was a rant...)

Since she was properly repaired it reminded me why I love her so much.

If anyone's interested in a ride let me know... may even post on here before hand.

hi all, i am from Broken Hill, good thing for me is 1200km to Sydney, 900km to Melbourne and 500km to Adelaide. Some good roads like the one in the pic of my Bandit and I have enough room to hit the limiter in top gear on any ride with not much chance of the police. Oh now have a 06 FZ1S, first two days had the air box modded, secondary flies removed, it came with a Aka slip on and have tried a heap of maps. Still not happy with the mapping but will get there.loluplolup

Last edited:
Some good roads like the one in the pic of my Bandit and I have enough room to hit the limiter in top gear on any ride with not much chance of the police.

Welcome! I love those roads......enjoy them, we will keep the cops over on the coast for you!!

PK1

sunshine

Hi everyone around Goldcoast and brisbane, so now the sun is out we should organise a ride in the next few weeks somewhere in south east QLD. Can contact me more easily at ; [email protected] if you're keen. What about you, deeblu, you still around?

Hi everyone around Goldcoast and brisbane, so now the sun is out we should organise a ride in the next few weeks somewhere in south east QLD.
Great idea,My suggestion would be sunday morning the 13th of march at the outpost cannungra or the cafe on top of mount glorious as a starting/meeting point.:2cents:

Last edited:
hey guys from campbeltown sydney got me a 2006 fz1n and love eveything about it dont ride as much as i would like but buying some new mods might make me get on it more the main reason i dont ride much is need other bikes to go out with wich is more fun than riding on your own but there nothing wrong with riding alone :sport12:

Last edited:
06 White/red Fz1n. Live in D'Aguilar. Minutes from mount mee and just a stones throw from Maleny.Great roads around but starting to see the old officer plods more than ever.

Cheers

Dan

hey guys from campbeltown sydney got me a 2006 fz1n and love eveything about it dont ride as much as i would like but buying some new mods might make me get on it more the main reason i dont ride much is need other bikes to go out with wich is more fun than riding on your own but there nothing wrong with riding alone :sport12:

Happyfinger I'm down in the Gong. I often head up into the highlands for a spin and sometimes turn that into a bit of a Mac Pass-Kangaroo Valley-Kiama Loop. If you are keen let me know and I'll drop you a lineto give you a heads up next time I take off on that sort of ride. I usually plan a couple of weeks ahead to be okay with the missus and the kids, if it look sto be wet I don't head out, get enough of the wet commuting to work each day.

Cheers, Burnesy. I'm on a poor old 2003 skunk, but she goes okay:)

Last edited:
Happyfinger I'm down in the Gong. I often head up into the highlands for a spin and sometimes turn that into a bit of a Mac Pass-Kangaroo Valley-Kiama Loop. If you are keen let me know and I'll drop you a lineto give you a heads up next time I take off on that sort of ride. I usually plan a couple of weeks ahead to be okay with the missus and the kids, if it look sto be wet I don't head out, get enough of the wet commuting to work each day.

Cheers, Burnesy. I'm on a poor old 2003 skunk, but she goes okay:)

mate would love to go for a spin through kangaroo valley next time you head out and the weather is good im only 30 min from the gong my missus used to live at warilla so im down that way sometimes but thinking of riding through kangaroo valley, i was just talking to the missus the other day bout taking the family there for that rain forest walk ... let me know when your heading out...cheers greg:tup:

Back