Calling all Aussies, Where you from?

G'Day fellow Aussie, i'm from adelaide and just bought myself a 2008 FZ1N... loving it so far.

GYTR Carbon slip-on
Tidy Tail
Black.

:disturbed

Hi,
I'm from Glass House Mountains / Sunshine Coast QLD.
Motorbike heaven for any type of riding.
I would be keen to catch up for a ride sometime with some of the locals.

G'Day fellow Aussie, i'm from adelaide and just bought myself a 2008 FZ1N... loving it so far.

GYTR Carbon slip-on
Tidy Tail
Black.

:disturbed

At last! Another South Aussie:tup:.

I'm down Hackham way. Spend a lot of time in the Hills when the weather's halfway decent. Head out with some folks off of the FZ6 forum as well fairly frequently. Black Nekkid FTW!

Hi folks I am an old bugger on bikes 63/64 2003 Bee and 2008 1250 Bandit and live in Melbourne.

I am retired due to work injury which has left me unable to drive but I can ride just fine and having only owned one 4 wheeled vehicle in my 37 years in Australia (1979 Toyota Troop Carrier) I ride almost every day.

I helped organize the Barry Sheene memorial Ride which leaves Bairnsdale and goes to Phillip Island on the Thursday before the MOTOGP and is a great ride.

Would love to see some of you on it this year if you could make it.

Barry Sheene memorial ride 2008

mate would love to go for a spin through kangaroo valley next time you head out and the weather is good im only 30 min from the gong my missus used to live at warilla so im down that way sometimes but thinking of riding through kangaroo valley, i was just talking to the missus the other day bout taking the family there for that rain forest walk ... let me know when your heading out...cheers greg:tup:

Hey Greg, sorry for the slow reply, haven't been on here in a while. Will probably do that loop later in July, kids taking up my first few weekends this month. Will be in touch. Burnesy

New member here and new 2010 FZ1N owner (as of today), bike is blue/silver and looks and sounds fantastic! It's not as economical as I had hoped it would be (1x tank of fuel and 200km later means I need to refill again) I suppose you can't have a great big grin on your face and money in the pocket with this bike... Oh yeah, I'm in Perth

Hi everyone, I am from Copacabana on the Central Coast ( about 15 mins from Gosford ) and had my blue 2008 FZ1S a couple of months...what a ripper ride!...my wife loves the pillion accomodation too. And I am lucky enough to be a shift worker so I can ride on weekdays...cant keep off it!!!

G day out there I'm from Burwood NSW. I ride a 08 Fazer with a Yoshi slip on and all the mods. There's a web site named www.copperdawg.com/ check it out he has all the videos for performance modifications and after market parts to make your bike stand out from the rest. Very easy step by step instructions even someone with out experience can do these mods. I brought a speed screen cause i think the stock one just doesn't look right. Safe riding:nothing:

Last edited:
oz-effzed1

hi all i am from ipswich and ride an 2006 fz1s,bought it new after many years on chook chasers mainly, with a couple of lame roadies thrown in the mix .love the fazer, pity i only seem to commute lately.

Back