December M.B.O.M

voting will be enabled in approximately 2 1/2 weeks or when we have 15 submissions -- whichever comes first....

rules....

• you cannot resubmit an entry that has been used in the past
  • If you have won in the past two months, you are not eligible to resubmit until the 3rd month after the winning submission
  • One entry per member
  • Does not have to be FZ ( but preferred) but you do have to own the bike being submitted

don't have any other conditions until more member participation begins to happen.....:poke:

Woops. Was I supposed to upload only one? :) Cut me some slack, I am from Texas. I would like to submit the one in the garage even though it is lower quality from my iPhone. I like that one. Feel free to get rid of the one I posted from in front of the home stead.

Last edited:
Ok, I'm in. the more I read the rules, the more confused I get.. For the record, It can be the same bike, but different photo, right? My budget may be in a bad way if I gotta keep getting a new bike.
Anyway, I added the basket case, widow maker, death trap TL1000R this time.
Nice ride huh?
DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

Fazer.....same bike different photo is allowed -- but you also must own the bike -- which may be a gray area at the time of the submission for the Suzuki.....

Haileyan.....you can only make one submission per month -- pick one and remove the other....

That clears it up. Thanks. As for the Suzuki wodow maker, I still got the keys till it's paid for ! lol. Maybe i'll buy it for parts after he drops it again!

Back