Exhaust?

Sucram24

Hey guys I need a all black stock exhaust for a GenII does anyone have one that they would part with??? Thanks

Added some pics the painting turned out pretty good I think. Did the radiator guards and exhaust.

Last edited:
i have a black stock exhaust that i am willing to part with, but it has the silver on the end and front. as far as i know the all black "stock" exhaust is something that is done after it leaves the showroom...

I think that the 2010s are all black from the factory. I have the one with silver ends. I thought about trying to pant the silver pieces on mine, but I would rather get one that came from the factory that way. Thanks for the reply. I know there are some out there collecting dust in the garage.

I think that the 2010s are all black from the factory. I have the one with silver ends. I thought about trying to pant the silver pieces on mine, but I would rather get one that came from the factory that way. Thanks for the reply. I know there are some out there collecting dust in the garage.

Get the heat shields sand blasted and paint them yourself with high temp paint. It will be cheaper than buying someone's old exhaust.

Thats the first thing I did on my 2009. Removed the front shield and sprayed it with a couple of coats of High Temp flat black Rustoleum. Taped off the rear and sprayed it on the end cap. I did not sandblast or prime the cap or shield. Came out perfect and still looks great. Then 2 weeks I bought and installed a carbon fiber Delkevic! :smoking:

I'm in the process of painting them right now. The end cap came out perfect. Got a little run on the heat shield that I'm trying to blend right now. I will post a pic later after I get everything reinstalled.

did you take the heat shield off the bike then paint. cause i am trying to do the same thing. i am having trouble taking off the shield. what i have done so far is paint all the screw heads on the motor and it looks great.

Back