February 2011 M.B.O.M. Winner!

Voting has begun

February 2011 - M.B.O.M -Winner!

Thank you to all that entered, Now Let The Voting Begin, and Good Luck To All!:thewave:

For first time visitors to this thread (who would like to participate) click on the above link, scroll to the bottom (third group) of pictures. Under each picture is the word vote (except under your own submission) click on the one under the picture that you like the most. Done! The stats for each picture will then appear and show you the vote count as the contest progresses. :tup:

Last edited:
Here is My parental responsibility. Good luck again son.

And to Billy and friends Im getting better and looking forward to our spring ride.

The Bike is finished and has been on the tender now for a few weeks safe and sound in her shed.

See some of you guys on Sunday, I'm really looking forward to seeing you all again.

Harry:shine:

Last edited:
Here is My parental responsibility. Good luck again son.

And to Billy and friends Im getting better and looking forward to our spring ride.

The Bike is finished and has been on the tender now for a few weeks safe and sound in her shed.

See some of you guys on Sunday, I'm really looking forward to seeing you all again.

Harry:shine:

Sorry I wasn't able to come meet you Harry but it sure is great to hear you're doing better and the bike is ready to ride. I hope to come down my Billy and Tony in the spring and ride with all of you. Take care!

-Eric

OK, it was a very tough choice this month, but I have put in my :2cents:

I'm awaiting the penny for my thoughts... (My thought is I'm loosing money this way...) :shaking head:

Good luck everyone!

I felt I needed to "Bump-it"
BUMP+its.jpg

bump2.jpg

Let's bump up the votes!!!
funny-dog-pictures-asks-voting-question.jpg

Last edited:
February 2011 Winner

We Have A Winner! Congratulations to Marc! with the winning entry, "The Look".

Marc.jpg

Thanks again for all the entries and Voting, Let's keep this rolling for next month. Eric showed that a little creativity during the winter can go a long way!

Thanks guys. ;) I'm a bit proud now. :D Things like this let me work further with that hobby. I'm really like to take picture's,and most of the bike. At the moment i am waiting for the spring to make some nice pics. I'l keep them posted here. :)

Greetz Marc

Last edited:
Back