February 2011 M.B.O.M. Winner!

This is embrassing, after being a member for three years...how the heck do I post a photo to this particular gallery???

Follow the link in the OP then look across the first line to the far right where it says Upload Photos. Click on that and it works the same as in any other post. :Rockon:

uploadtutor.jpg

Also check out this: http://www.998cc.org/forum/bike-month/8372-2010-august-m-b-o-m-2.html#post42441

Last edited:
Hey New Guys / Gals

Still lots of time for entries. How about some new members post up pictures and show off your Metal. Instructions in above posts. :poke:

Follow the link in the OP then look across the first line to the far right where it says Upload Photos. Click on that and it works the same as in any other post. :Rockon:

uploadtutor.jpg

Also check out this: http://www.998cc.org/forum/bike-month/8372-2010-august-m-b-o-m-2.html#post42441

Still time for entries if anyone has a picture of their bikes that they would like to show off. I know the weather for many members is not good for taking new pictures but I have seen some great pictures posted in other threads. Why not enter them? Thanks to all that have already.

Oh Boy!, I just took a look at the first 6 entries and I can see already that it's going to be another tough contest this month! Really nice shots guys. Thanks for making it so difficult!:tup:

I seem to be having problems with my submission for this month. It's uploaded and everything but doesn't seem to be coming up in the gallery

I seem to be having problems with my submission for this month. It's uploaded and everything but doesn't seem to be coming up in the gallery

I just went in and checked the gallery settings, they seem OK from this end. Check your photo format and retry. Let me know.

I ad some pics to. No problems here. :tup:

You should only upload 1 photo per month in the contest, let me know which 1 you would like to keep in that gallery. The rest can go into your Members Gallery. They are great pictures though. I do appreciate the participation.:tup:

Ok... ran out and got a twilight snap of the twins. A little slippery out there to be moving two around the driveway! :D They are back in the stable, tucked in and tendered... :tup:

Back