Finally got the R1 out for a little ride today!!!!

It barely hit 60 today and the breeze was a bit much at times but damn it the sun was shining and I needed to get out on this thing even if it was just a 2 or 3 hr ride around the town and outskirts. :icon_beer::cowboy:

Awesome! That bike is too clean! I'm betting it doesn't even run.... I think you PUSHED OR TRAILERED it to those places for photos! :stirpot:

Glad you got out on her... it's been a long winter and you've done a ton of work to her. Isn't it nice to enjoy the fruits of your labor?

:funpost: LMAO!!

I have been accused of that before. LOL!!

I have a sickness......9 times out of 10 you will find my bike in near showroom shape!! Pretty particular about keeping it clean. I may or may not have gave it a good quick wipe down with the quick detailer before I took it out today. LMAO!!

Yeah it felt great to get out. Can't wait for some warmer days with a little less wind to go play on some of the curvy back roads. :Rockon:

:funpost: LMAO!!

I have been accused of that before. LOL!!

I have a sickness......9 times out of 10 you will find my bike in near showroom shape!! Pretty particular about keeping it clean. I may or may not have gave it a good quick wipe down with the quick detailer before I took it out today. LMAO!!

Yeah it felt great to get out. Can't wait for some warmer days with a little less wind to go play on some of the curvy back roads. :Rockon:

I'll bet you carry Meguiar's WITH you and polish before every shot! Ha!!! :jk:

I'm the opposite. I keep the chain and sprocket in good repair but the bike doesn't get a shine and polish often.

I need to get out, ride and get some pictures too! Now you're prepped for the not-so-showroom photos! ;)

I'll bet you carry Meguiar's WITH you and polish before every shot! Ha!!! :jk:

I'm the opposite. I keep the chain and sprocket in good repair but the bike doesn't get a shine and polish often.

I need to get out, ride and get some pictures too! Now you're prepped for the not-so-showroom photos! ;)

I love the Meguiar's products!! Guess I could fit a bottle and a rag in the backpack. LoL

Post away brutha!! I love looking at pics!!

Maybe 160... :spank2: :evillaugh:

That thing looks great! *say that in a Tony the Tiger voice* (BTW also the same guy who sang the Grinch song)

I'm inspired to take some more pictures too. I plan to ride most of the day tomorrow, well, I guess that's actually today. I'd better get to sleep so I CAN ride "tomorrow" (Monday). I'll make good use of my "SIC DAY" license plate : owned:

Maybe 160... :spank2: :evillaugh:

That thing looks great! *say that in a Tony the Tiger voice* (BTW also the same guy who sang the Grinch song)

I'm inspired to take some more pictures too. I plan to ride most of the day tomorrow, well, I guess that's actually today. I'd better get to sleep so I CAN ride "tomorrow" (Monday). I'll make good use of my "SIC DAY" license plate : owned:

LoL. I did quickly re discover how quickly the front end starts to hover when accelerating from a stop in 1st gear. LoL. Love it!!!!

Enjoy your ride and can't wait to see pics. I rarely go anywhere without a camera. ;)

Crap! I missed this post yesterday. So glad you had an awesome ride Brian. I have to say that even with the blue tail, (was hoping to see the black), she still looks absolutely beautiful! I see at least 3 pics that are winners for the M.B.O.M. Contest buddy!!! I love the one in front of the wall. It looks like the guy is saying "Whammo!, Check This Out!!!" and the R1 appears. Pretty cool shot.:cheers:

Back