Fork color...

Would black forks look better on my bike than my current gold ones? Not sure what color to go with if and when I do the 09 style R1 front end...

Thanks!

Here are a couple pics of it with factory gold forks.

DSCF6826.jpg

DSCF6790.jpg

See I'm torn because the gold forks don't match the wheels and I know black would not look bad. It is so close for me I think its going to come down to whichever I can get a better deal on.

Hush you! My Belly pan is coming tomorrow!

I am digging that. I guess it just comes down to whatever I get the best deal on.

Also Johnny, I sent you a PM last night, did you get it?

I am digging that. I guess it just comes down to whatever I get the best deal on.

Also Johnny, I sent you a PM last night, did you get it?

Boy don't know how I missed that PM. Answers for your questions. I used the Galfer lines for the FZ1 I have no issues with them plenty of slack when the front end is completely extended. I uses a reflector mount off of a old mountain bike( seat post ) with a strip of rubber around the ID. Looks factory and it doesn't move around. I will use it until I can afford something really nice. Any who has seen it says it looks factory.

Personally, I like the contrast of the gold and the black. I think your bike color combo is my favorite, its really a good looking bike. What matters though is what you like, you could use some graphic app to play with a picture of your bike and see what you think.

I suck at photoshop things. That is why I only have paint, and my paint skills are terrible. I did this this morning, just does not look right LMAO.

The depth looks a little wrong for the forks but it still gives you a rough idea of what it would look like. Now you just have to see if you like it or not.

Question, what sort of bellypan did you go for?. I think black or charcoal forks would look bad-ass, i really like Johnnys fork set-up with the black & gold wheels. I went from black to gold when upgrading to R1-forks

Back