FS: Brand NEW Gen2 Black Micron GP Serpent Slip-On

SOLD!

$400 OBO + shipping
. If paypal, add 4% extra. This is the best and the most badass looking and sounding exhaust. It is a rare one too since Micron went out of business. New one costs(ed) $500+shipping and now you can't even get it.

Here is one on my bike but the one I am selling is brand new in box.
3510667732_f445acd08d.jpg

As it was shipped in the box. Not even opened yet.

3614324342_cd2fffb264.jpg

3613505021_0a4545ab1b.jpg

Last edited:
That is my 2nd favorite exhaust next to a MIVV can and should I ever upgrade to a new bike (more like when), I would like for it to be available....

Good Luck with sale....

BroHay

Last edited:
Have tried ordering a serpent header everywhere and the word is they went belly up early this year!

Anyone know where I can find a serpent header? Oh and some reasonably priced EBC rotors while we are on the subject.

now I'm on the hunt for the same info......still going or dead....

for the other question....flEaBay for the EBC's -- was originally looking at them but the ones that I found for the Gen I were not recommended for anything other than track use.

If you are looking for something with a bit more style over stock, there are knockoff from China that have been getting favorable reviews from the other forum (FZ1OA)

BroHay

Last edited:
yeah, but do they make the serpent for the Gen I? Molded to the individual lines and tailored for each specific bike....thinking I might have to get/make an adapter just so I can dare to dream...

Is it still available?

I'll have an answer by this evening. Have to look at what it might take to retrofit the pipe.

Is it complete? More to the point, does it include the midpipe?

[COLOR=\"Red\"]SOLD![/COLOR] $400 OBO + shipping. If paypal, add 4% extra. This is the best and the most badass looking and sounding exhaust. It is a rare one too since Micron went out of business. New one costs(ed) $500+shipping and now you can't even get it.

Here is one on my bike but the one I am selling is brand new in box.
3510667732_f445acd08d.jpg

As it was shipped in the box. Not even opened yet.

3614324342_cd2fffb264.jpg

3613505021_0a4545ab1b.jpg

still for sale?
Joe

Back