funny bee sting story

joker80

So yesterday i was on my bike going through town on my way home and suddenly something started stinging me on the a$$. OH CRAP!!!!!:eek: I had my shirt tucked in so with no where to stop i start pulling my shirt tail out to get what ever it is out AAAHHHHH. Well i'm doing about 60 mph flapping the back of my shirt I'm sure the cars around me though I was crazy. After that it stops stinging so i think ok i'm good now it came out. Thank GOD. so just before i get home i lean into a curve and I feel something fall right down in my but crack and then it starts bite/stinging me right in the crack AAAAAAHHHHHHH @%##^#%^$^#. this happens right as i'm at the gas station i go to and know the ladies that run it well. I swing the bike into the station tires sliding and my but on fire!!!!! run in and go straight into the bath room. What the hell is in my pants it's a dang yellowjacket half dead and pissed off. well after he was removed smashed and flushed down the crapper I compose myself and right as i walk out the bathroom door the old lady at the counter says "Did ya make it?" So I had to let her in on my butt attack and I still dont know if she has quit laughing at me. ALL YELLOWJACKETS NEED TO DIE!!!:shoot:

OMG! lolup
and I'm sorry for laughing at your expense!

my poor son had a similar thing happen to him...hit him on the throat then went down the front of his shirt and stung him on the chest. He's on the side of the road ripping off all his gear! Just the visual picture....I still giggle!

Last year, my son and I were racing in an enduro. He had stopped, and as it turned out, right on a yellow jacket nest. The bees went up into his helmet and he was stung in the head more than 30 times. Our mud race turned into a road race to a hospital. He now has to carry an epi-pen with him at all times

I had something similar happen to me years ago, but it was only on my arm and not my butt :D To this day I don't know how that sucker got inside my jacket, but it stung me on my arm twice while I was sitting in stop-n-go traffic. Man did it hurt!!!

had one fly into my jersey couple years back dirtriding. lil bugger got me a few times before i got the jersey off... and the he flew away.:cuss:

Next time call me, I kill Yellow Jackets for a living. No charge to any forum members. Mean little bastards aren't they? With a bee suit they can't get me at work but I have been nailed more than once on the bike. It does make for some interesting panic stops.

Bee suit riding gear (especially the underware)! I think there's a market! :th_smiley_rotfl2[1]

Thanks for sharing your story. Gotta have some skilz to keep riding safely with a bee in your butt. :+1:

Sorry for this, butt I couldn't resist... this song wouldn't get out of my head after reading your story.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4le6Zr86ojs"]YouTube- BOOGIE IN YOUR BUTT[/ame]

I hope you are OK now.

Last edited:
Back in the day(around 86) I was riding out toward Banff Alberta on the old highway. Felt something hit my shoulder and never thought much about it. Short time later there he was, a yellow jacket crawling along my chin bar inside my helmut. In my rush to pull over and take my helmut off I forgot to put the stand down. So there I am, in the ditch, bike laying on its side and trying to rip my lid off before I got stung. I am sure the way I was dancing around it looked like I crashed.

To this day I still think about that every time I get a bug in the shoulder and start looking.

Back